Leg day excuses...

JdDaniel01

They don't exist..

[[{"fid":"36109","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

Dolf

[[{"fid":"36110","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"How To Skip Leg Day","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SemperFi

Actually the MP division players have better leg symmetry and development than 99.9% of us poor ol' gym rats. Don't ever think those boys ignore legs just because they are sporting board shorts!

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

[[{"fid":"36169","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"YOU vs. YOU - ONLY COMPETITION IS THE MIRROR","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]MP ain't no joke...

SemperFi

Many spectators and those on the outside looking in just get confused. They seem to think just because a guy isn't the biggest that they are not putting in the work. I will never discredit an individuals hard work and dedication based on their size or because they do not fit the mold of a disproportionate bodybuilder.

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

That dude brought a 28 inch waist to the O this year. It's all about proportion. A guy that is 20+ pounds smaller will always look much more impressive to me personally if he can maintain that X, as opposed to being built like a cinder block with a bubblegut. Dexter Jackson had been around for 20 years for a reason. Classic Physique is where it's at for me these days. Perfect sweet spot. I think the key may lie in acquiring Hany Rambod as my personal trainer. Seems to be working pretty well for Phil Heath and Jeremy Buendia. I'm taking donations...