Legit place to buy

Jessecox67

I’m new to this site and looking for a place I can purchase without having to use bitcoin or being scammed. I would like to find a place that’s legit, real and tested. Any recommendations would be appreciated. And why bitcoin 🤦‍♂️

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I’m new to this site and looking for a place I can purchase without having to use bitcoin or being scammed. I would like to find a place that’s legit, real and tested. Any recommendations would be appreciated. And why bitcoin 🤦‍♂️
The only suppliers listed or advertised on this site are all of the things you are looking for.

And bitcoin cause steds are illegal in most countries.

Tex8825

I was a pretty active on here 2012-2016 and I never once had any issues with getting good supplements from the sources I used back then , however now that I’m back on here I remember what it was like, when I first got on here in 2012, I was hesitant to ask certain questions because I didn’t want to violate any of the rules , but do your research, read reviews, be active in the group forums and a lot of questions will be answered… since I’ve been back on here there are certain questions I have but haven’t found a way to ask them.. but I know in my experience reading through the forum always helped