Legit tb-500

zakco

Hey guys. I'm looking to do a month or so tb-500 therapy on an elbow injury. I know this stuff is always expensive and I don't mind paying if it's legit and I get some relief from the pain. I've used bpc-157 and found it helped a little bit not worth the price at the end of the day. The brands of tb-500 I am looking at are Beligas, Pharmaqo and Peptide Sciences.
If anyone has any info they can pass on I'd appreciate it. As I said I'm not so much concerned about price as getting legit tb-500.

Thanks guys.

suppsforlife

are you sure you're talking about beligas tb-500? never heard of it.
peptides science - not familiar with
pharmaqo - heard, but unsure, may be legit

zakco

My source has it stated as Beligas. The problem with tb-500 is it's about $100 minimum for a 5 day supply.....a pretty big gamble. I've bought from peptide Sciences for my bpc-157 but their price for tb-500 is way steep.

suppsforlife

wtf? $100 for 5 day supply? you know that its dosage of 2-20 mg is per week, not per day? and usually, 10-20 mg tb-500 ranges between $30-150 if I remember well.

zakco

2 mg/day was what my research has for injury injected as close to the injury as possible. I've found 5mg and 10mg vials....10mg going for 90-165. My sources have all been great with AAS. I've never come across a 20mg vial of the stuff.

suppsforlife

2 mg/day was what my research has for injury injected as close to the injury as possible.
i know that you could inject it only twice weekly. although 2 mg/day is still within range so I guess that's doable too. we used to carry 2 mg for less than $40, but it's out of stock...

zakco

I did check your store to see if I could find it. Thanks for checking. I went ahead and ordered 5 10mg vials for 95 each....supposed to be Beligas, the Pharmaqo was cheaper but I know Beligas gear is legit, I found Pharmaqo reviews to be not so good and I've never tried their gear. Sometimes you just gotta pull the trigger and take the gamble.

zakco

the definition of a man
Well if I get taken for $500 bucks that makes me more of a sucker but lesson learned😆. I've heard only good things about tb-500....and honestly I can deal with a fair amount of pain but I have my limits.
I'll post my results and let you know if I get any relief....30 days.