Length of Test C cycle.

Ytown82

Hey guys back again n getting ready for my spring/summer cycle. Third cycle coming up from returning after a decade. First cycle a Test C only. Wish I could get this stuff again but the source I used is always out. Second cycle Test C (tried two diff labs displeased with both) n added dbol to the mix. Both these cycles were 15 wks. Third cycle coming up plan on doing Test C with dbol again but using completely different lab n source this time. My question is can I push my cycle to 20 wks of Test C with first 4-5 wks of dbol? Or is that too long n I should stick to my 15. Of course I pct properly with aro during n clomid/nolvadex after. Suggestions appreciated. 

Ytown82

Sorry forgot to include some info that might be necessary. Last two cycles test c was 250mg pinned twice a week. This third cycle gear at new lab is 300 mg I'll pin twice a week. 

strong

Ytown82, Go back and edit your post. No source talk in open forum. Bottom of page are the rules and guidelines. Please read them again. I go back monthly and reread.

strong

Seriously bro, You can take my advice or leave it. Up to you. You have been here 1 year and 9 mos. You need to be more active. Sources come and go. You really need to do the research yourself. its to your benefit. Put some stats up in your profile and join in. I know we are all busy. That my recommendation to you.. No Avi on your pic, No stats. No good.

Ytown82

I edited my post. Didn't think putting a lab in there was the same as putting a source. My apologies. As far as my activity on here I didn't realize that mattered either in how involved I was or wasn't. I do not do this full time, have always been respectful in my previous n past posts n contrary to what you THINK I have done my research which is why I'm not on here asking hey guys what should I take? N as far as research goes wouldn't asking questions be part of doing "research"? What happened to this being a community of guys that all have weight lifting in common, at various different levels of involvement n knowledge, n being helpful to those who ask a simple question? I've had great luck in the past with people on here and apparently that luck has run out. I apologize for not being in this game full time n having as much experience as you do. 

JARHEAD2

Wrong attitude brother.... I'm sure you have taken what was said to you in the wrong context but reacting by calling a very respected veteran here arrogant is the wrong reaction nevertheless! I feel like you owe him an apology & I will take back the neg & replace it with a +1

JARHEAD2

We're more than willing to help you brother & answer any & all questions, just do me a favor first & make things right :)

strong

Arrogance????? If that's the way you see it. If you were a part of this community, you would have a pic up and and stats posted. I  am sorry I hurt your feelings for not knowing the rules.. I'm damn sure of this !!! you would never stand in front of me and call me arrogant..

Ytown82

How is being offended by being told "you're not on here enough n do your research" not arrogant? This forum, from what I've been told in the past is here to help each other out, answer questions, keep someone from making mistakes, passing on knowledge. Where in there does a person have to have a certain participation level? Where in there does someone deserve being accused of not doing "research" because a question was asked? I've had nothing but positive experiences here in the past with more in depth, more "rookie" question, than the one I just asked. So I'm sorry I disagree with you, I don't owe an apology. Not being a dick to you but saying you'll take a negative away n giving me a positive like I'm a child has no bearing on me. You also used the word "veteran" n I believe that was loosely used. I'm considered a "veteran" in my career n I pass on my knowledge whenever I can. That's how people learn, do the right thing n try to avoid making mistakes. However in my career mistakes can mean life or death so I guess that's where me n you differ on the use of the word "veteran". 

Ytown82

I wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone I'll dm the members that were helpful n respectful to me in the past. Thanks for your time. 

strong

This was a fine response. I gave you some good advice for breaking the rules and you spoke your mind. That's cool. But then you come back with a response for arrogance. Take a look in the mirror. I am the last person that is arrogant. I wish you well...

Ytown82

Strong please don't get keyboard tough on me. I would most certmainly tell you how I feel (in front of you) because I have the right too. N dont make nuendos to people you never met n know nothing about. 

JARHEAD2

Bro, wrong attitude again!!! I'm trying to be helpful to you but this reaction is out of context. Strong simply gave you some good advice, & told you to take it or leave it, same as he has told many before you without that reaction in return. So, you should have just left it & edited the reply like you did, & then responses would have came to you. For you to talk down to me the way you did about my reaction is also wrong of you. I'm still willing to give you a chance & I would love to help you any way possible, just without the attitude brother. Do you want to just start over now & get things on the right foot?

strong

I tried to help you. you called me arrogant. Now your telling me not to be an internet tough guy. I reread my post and sorry if you took it the wrong way. Hey, we just don't agree. its ok. I just didn't want to see the rules broken and merely suggested you reread the rules. Its ok. have a great day. Sorry if you think I was being offensive...

ramdisck

In my short time here, being active, I have never felt like i have inconvenienced anyone.  Everyone has been more than willing to add in advice and help me on my journey. YTown, It appears as you have taken things the wrong way. Several members in this thread have offered advice, but were just asking for you to check your approach and make things right.  I would also be very happy to let you know how my 20 week test e cycle went, and perhaps it'll help you. If you can't realize you made a mistake and correct it would any of my advice help you. I worry it would not make a difference based off the approach you have.  After you cool down a little check back in here. these members have all the knowledge you could ask for.

Ytown82

Jarhead I never talked down to you the way I was. I even stated "I'm not being a dick". Telling me to edit my post is one thing. That I understand I made a simple mistake by saying a lab thinking that was ok because it wasn't a source. But telling me I'm not active enough, how to have my profile n to do some "research" is completely out of line. I'm not some high school kid that came on here n asked "hey guys what should I take, how should I take it, where should I get it, etc". I asked one simple question. Again, don't feel obligated to help out that's ok. Honestly. I'll get my answer thought I could just hop on here n get it real quick however I was wrong. Have a good one.