BulkinWes

209lbs bw
405 Bench
525 deadlift
500 squat
900 leg press
340 incline Bench
165 strict curl

Working in getting them all up fixing to up my dosages I’m taking tren test deca and just ordered dbol

Gainz.

189lb body weight
235lb bench (for 3)
305lb deadlift
Haven't squatted above 200lb in forever.
Haven't used a leg press in forever
115lb strict curl
And my 2 25lb pinch grip

Gainz.

Oh... I guess I have a fan club of older women in my neighborhood 🤣.
My girl is.... Social with our neighbors. 2 of them are busy bodies, my girl isn't. Anyway me deadlifting 300lbs in the bedroom was brought up. Not that she was bragging... More concerned for me going through the floor and ending up in the basement.
Well... One of the ladies asked
"well why doesn't Gainz workout in the backyard?"
My girl then said he plans to once the warm weather comes around again.
That was 5 or 6 days ago.
Since then... 🤣🤣🤣... Me working out outside has been brought up to one of us at least a dozen times. These middle aged women are fuckin counting the days until I'm out there working out.
Due to our layout... Id definitely be on display for most of the neighbors to see. While flattered... I definitely feel... Cheap... Idk maybe that's not the right word.
My girl really made me laugh tho. I said you got all these ladies talking about me... You're going to make their husbands hate me. She said oh no, they're going to love you! I laughed and asked why would they love me if their wives are waiting for me to be outside working out?
She looked at me like I was dumb... And said "because after they get all hot and wet from watching you... Their gonna want to go and fuck their husbands!"

I'm telling you this girl is a genius... But now... I don't know if I want this kinda pressure on me... But the whore in me is saying... If the ladies want a show... Give them a show! And if I can increase the sex life of my neighbors... Well God damnit that's my American duty!

Now... I know I joke and say wild shit... But all of this really happened! Our upstairs neighbor is a single mother of 4 who is in love with me. Always asking for me to go and fix shit. Or neighbors to the left is an incredibly lonely married woman with a fuckin cunt for a husband. Every time I'm outside or walking the dogs she has an excuse to come and talk to me.
Our neighbors to the right is a grandmother, mother and husband and daughter (daughter is late 20s) all 3 fuckin love me... Always asking for help with the yard or carrying shit. The husband has something wrong with him. Not sure but uses a cane. And the late 20s girl has a balcony off of her bedroom.. I always see her up there when I'm outside. She's always bitching that her boyfriend doesn't want to do anything but play video games. He doesn't live with them... But I have met him and he doesn't like me...🤣... Can't imagine why.
Then we have 3 houses behind us... Our backyards butt up against one another. Directly behind us is 2 sisters in their 60s and one of their husbands. They are always doing something in their garden. It's actually a really nice garden... We're always getting the best tomatoes and shit.
Then a very overweight couple to my back left... Talking 350lb plus each... And the girl is bigger than him. She's always on the back porch smoking and eating chips. Then back right is a 3 apartment house with a wide variety of people I don't know that well. But they have a huge... Huge backyard. And one of the tenants are usually having some kind of backyard activities.

So yeah... Spring time should be entertaining!
I do want to start lifting outside more... So if I go for a 300lb squat and have to dump it... I don't hurt anything except for maybe my bar. I just didn't realize I was going to be entertainment for all the lonely women on my block

Gainz.

Fuck it get them old dying women’s money lmao

Oh if I'm going to be out there on display... I'm going all out! I'm buying the shortest shorts I can find... I'm Tip out in my yard!

Attachments

• received_291717586654978.jpeg
    received_291717586654978.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

I got that power lifter stomach lmao

I mean I'm not as sexy as @Lee.the.Demi.Human but I'm definitely the sexiest on my block... Well sexiest in my neighborhood for sure. I've lived here for 3 years. I've walked every inch of it with my girl and dogs over that time... No one else comes anywhere close to me around here. I don't think there's anyone else who even lifts in this neighborhood. Because trust me... I've looked! I keep hoping to walk by someone with a sweet home gym in their garage I can make friends with... And nope... Not yet.

Gainz.

I can talk any woman into anal.
The timing of this is... Scary... I'm positive you fuckers have a camera in my bedroom... There just has to be... The timing of this is just nuts! Haven't got in months... Then get it... And wake up to this post... Ok... Where's the fuckin camera?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

The timing of this is... Scary... I'm positive you fuckers have a camera in my bedroom... There just has to be... The timing of this is just nuts! Haven't got in months... Then get it... And wake up to this post... Ok... Where's the fuckin camera?
Lol.

You just get bummed G?