let me introduce you to...myself

grimlock460

Greetings!

Fairly new here. I've been lifting weights on & off for nearly 20 years - am 35 years old. Recently made the decision to pursue power-lifting goals. My favorite lift is the conv deadlift and used to dread squat day, but am now feeling a lot more comfortable with it. I am very much into powerlifting so please feel free to pick my brain or comment on anything I'm doing if I start a log.  Currently - unfortunately unemployed..technically a medical assistant, but haven't worked as one since 2010 & will be enrolling this Fall to study Surgical Technology. Other than that, married to wonderful woman who serves in the US Navy and loves to lift weights as well. I also have a new PitBull puppy who's about 3 months old & keeps me on my toes..almost literally, because the guy loves to eat my slippers! 

Diesel

Welcome Bro! Glad to see new members on Mg!

Please do not forget to read our Rules and Guidelines.
We will be glad if you will share with us your experience.
Good luck and hope to hear from you. +1 from me!

Dexter

Welcome grimlock460We are the next generation of review sites where honest reviews and member respect is our motto. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. Creating a cycle log, interacting in forums, posting pictures, and leaving source reviews are a few of the ways you can earn karma. looking forward to your participation. +1 for your intro. 

PS: do not hesitate to participate in our competition. it-is-time-to-wake-up-and-voice-your-opinion-if-you-want-a-competition

milkin

Welcome Grimlock460, we are glad you are here. There are other members that  powerlift such as yourself like dfwpt, crown84, and noveskeelite. You can start your own journey log just as these members have. You can also upload video clips of lifts if you whish to.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/members-stuff/suggestions-and-ideas/75161-how-to-embed-your-video-in-forums

grimlock460

Awesome!

And I definitely voted for the competition & will enter if we do get another chance. Regarding the log - I'll get that going soon - still planning the specifics & it'd be good to actually have it down where I can see it. I mean I can have it on my phone, but I don't like the idea of logging on my phone.

But thanks for the warm welcome guys!