letrozole as a pct

Everyday

Had some extra letrozole on hand after treating mild gyno. Now am at end of cycle and seen that guys actually have used letrozole as a pct. Is this a good idea or no?

siegmund

everyday dont think your question here is going unanswered ! I love questions like these and you got me researching my ass off the Last 2 days ..im trt and never did much research on pct ..letro from what I researched so far is not a good idea ,to use for pct ..it is a anti e , and imo the strongest . The purpose of pct to to get the lh ,pumping to stimulate the tests to start producing natural test .with the metro your only prolonging the process ..and also with this you stand a very good chance of rebound after pct .. I suggest doing a google search ,and doi g some research ,I'm goi g to continue my research ,into this ,I see mixed emotions and theorys ,but it seems that the majority of ppl . Say no letro and I tend to agree , you need some estrogen ,and letro stops 98% ,

excellent topic for discussion I feel ,so I'm bumping to get more members involved ,note letro will also kill your sex drive .i will add to this as I research more

Bash

Look at u becoming the pct expert sieg! +1 big homie. Letro from what I understand is like a last use resort for gyno. Not preferable for Pct.  

siegmund

correct , bash .letro basicly shuts off estro ..serums are percerred pct with the exception of aromansin ..which is used with Nov . Note .. This is from my research no experience , .

I have seen where alot of ppl ran letro for pct .low dose tho ,and actually cut dose gradually ..I can see using it if there was a ongoing gyno problem ,I would run into pct ... But without any gyno present ,I personally dont see why anyone would run for pct to many risks .

1. Rebound

2 low sex drive

I'm still green by will add more as I learn more ,alot of this shit I forgot

Pankration

I agree with Sieg, I've used it successfully and not so successfully because I was careless with Letro.  I love Letro it reversed my gyno, the first time I used it was from a research chem company and it was severely under dosed but it stopped my tits from growing, this was 3 yrs ago. The second time I used it, I used pharmacy grade but I used too much to soon.  My body was aching, my joints felt brittle, there was no sex drive, it did reverse completely my gyno but I didn't plan correctly for the rebound, the thing that saved me was I has Aromasin but it's like I did 2 pcts because I wasn't properly prepared.  It's a beautiful thing how it gets rid of your gyno but I think it should be used as a last resort but yes, it can be used successfully as a PCT, but you have to be in tune with your body and know when and where to start.  Great question BTW. 

Outlawthing

only used adex gonna run aro next round  tried letro for some gyno and it did knock it out. But it killed estro to the point I was miserable.  Good for fixing  gyno but you will have to crash your estro to do it  imo

Dolf

Letro is just too powerful, has to be ramped up and down, and carries too many sides. IMO it's a break glass in case of emergency ai, but has zero use as far as pct goes. Aro is the only ai that can be ran into your pct for the first 2 weeks ramping it down. 

solidsnake

Damn, I love reading the responses on this board. I'm not too knowledgeable, so I don't give advice, but I love asking questions. I was curious about letro too. I'm glad someone asked about it.

siegmund

ask away my friend that's why were here !! You will never be flamed on this site that I promise you (not.for asking questions and trying to gain knowledge anyway ) we are all here to learn and better our selfs

Apex Peptides

Excellent peeps on this site. I haven't seen anyone get flamed as of yet. There's a TON of very smart cats on here that are always willing to help!

Dolf

Flaming is for insecure little boys who don't have to worry about picking their teeth off the floor from behind the security of a keyboard.

Dolf

Yea brother ask away...that's how you learn. We all started out in your position. The only stupid question is the question not asked. 

Everyday

I researched a little and read forums on other sites and basically said what you guys said ( just not as informative, and not much character as you guys). Ive been off the sauce for about a week and a half , stopped letro 3 days ago. I have no noticeable sides. I have a sex drive, just not the perverted hornball i normally am. What would you guys suggest my plan of attack on pct would be if any? Currently I'm on 4 iu's of ipamorelin a day.

csancheezy

get your PCT products before your cycle? Bad idea if you did that man...But generally the most usual protocol IS Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50, so that would be 40mgs of nolva per day for the first two weeks then 20mgs per day for the last two weeks, and the same idea goes for the clomid. You could incorporate some HCG if you wanted.. What are you coming off of?

Everyday

I'm coming off of test prop, Tren ace, and Masteron prop been off for 3 weeks was careless with pct figured letrozole would be ok. Contemplating running another cycle soon just wondering if I should run a pct or hcg now before new cycle to get body back to normalcy

Outlawthing

I would start with crushed estro  and hell yeah get some pct clomid nolvadex hcg  shit anything at this point  man you don't  want to wait  even as big as you are. Do you feel ok? Or like shit 

Kfizzle

My jaw just hit the floor bro. Letro will not get your body producing it's own testosterone again which is the purpose of doing pct. Your bodies test production is shut down and needs a good kick start to get it back to normal. Do you have nolva,  clomid, hcg or any of them?  How long was your cycle before the 3 weeks you been off? If you aren't wanting to be on trt for the rest of your life you should never neglect pct.