Lets discuss Pinning locations for ED injections

Predator

What are the favorite spots for my brothers and sisters here? for me its Pecs, Tris, delts, ventroglutes and Quads. This gives each muscle plenty of rest in between and keep the scar tissue minimal

Who else does ED pins?

drroids

I tend to use medial delts quite frequently and then alternate with the higher part of the vastus lateralis. Then if those get exhausted I may do meaty part of triceps. I tend to find using 25gauge 1 inch keeps scar tissue minimal.. Now with GH I do prefer IM injections bi-laterally in the muscles being trained during that day... IM for GH and IGF and Peptides have been much more effective than Sub Q..

Dolf

I'm currently doing ed pins. I use 2 spots on each quad, pecs, and delts. Sooner or later I'll get around to learning how to give myself ventrogluteal.

drroids

In my opinion anything beats having to do bicep inj.. I was prepping for USA's in 04 and using a 50/50 blend of test with a type of collagen based synthol that several pro's were using at the time. We would use 1.5ml of gear mixed w/1.5ml of this "compound pharmacy preparation" then Mon, Wed and Fri.. I would hit each bicep in order to add volume and size to the muscle.

That was absolute Hell! Did that 3 x per week for 10 weeks.. Did it work.. Well, missed my pro card by a point so I guess so.. lol.. definite increase in bicep density and fullness.

Used it the proper way as per the Inventor's Instructions.. C.Clark was the original Synthol inventor and it was never meant to be used as these idiots you see on instagram and all over the internet are using it.. You weren't supposed to basically fill up the muscles with fluid..

No.. the idea was to inject the preparation right under the muscle in order to lift the muscle and create a natural looking muscle belly. This created the look of increased size without damaging aesthetics. Worked well for Flex, Nasser and many older competitors... But damn the pain.. 1.5 inches/23gauge 3x per week in each bicep.. I would never do it again...LOL.. to be young and crazy... haha

Doc

Predator

That sounds terrifyin to me. I did some biceps and calves shots in my early young days but the pip and the uncomfortable feeling from the overstretched skin and muscles were too much for a wussy like me. Tris are my go to 1cc spots

A

Axle

My spots are delts, tris, vastus lateralis,  ventrogludeal,  gluds.

spots I won't never touch agian - biceps , calfs.  I get a mental block when I try to shoot pecs.  

Predator

Axle, did u ever do the pecs though? I was the same way until I broke down and just did them. For me, they are actually one of my easiest and least painful spots to pin. i started with right side as I believe that my mental block was coming from the fact that heart is on the left side and even though I knew that no way in hell a slin pin would even penetrate down close, it was making me hesitatent.

Dolf

That was my fear too. The first pec pin was nerve racking. I bury a 1 inch 23g in my pecs no problem, and its painless and easy.

A

Axle

Yes I have once long ago , but  call me a puss. lol    I just have a hard mental block on it.  I believe it is because I don't feel comfortable with it and thus leads to not being in complete control.  You know how it is once you get to pinning a location and you become comfortable you have more control over you pin presentation. If it came down to it I could do it again but I have always had the excuse of all the other locations so I have created my own fear inside my head. I know it is crazy, now that we talk about it, it makes me wana put that fear to rest.