lets do a survey / favorite source

siegmund

lately we have alot of new members , everyone is not always into the forums ,and you know what that's cool ,ain't everything for everybody .that is true .but one thing we all should have in common.is our source . Meaning we should be posting in there ,ask a d answer ... Myself in guilty of this ,my ask and answer section is empty .... But that is going to change after this post .... There is absolutely no reason any of us are not posting there ,this we all hold in common.... And its a must ,also with a active question and answer or what ever , the sources are going to be more active and with more activity there the more prone we are to get more promos ,for us. so what you say brothers ???lets get that section at less popping , let me know your thoughts sieg

siegmund

I'm guilty ,I have used a few and.im nowhere near active enough on the ask and question. and i feel if we are that's going to bring them here more and with that it can only benefit us. ty predotor

Nytex

I for one would love some questions or comments on my SI page. I check it every day but not much cooking there. I am a little cautious however about breaking any rules while on probation, but Im willing to try.

siegmund

thank you.nytex. this is exactly what I want our newer members to know is that there.most important tool or resource is a si,

Outlawthing

I haven't used q and a but read some tonight I feel like it is an unused tool for me gonna start pokin around there more often good post seig 

siegmund

hopefully he gets the site up and running properly ,I like this source.or should I say shows alot.of promise to me ... But.your correct there is no better way to communicate. And openly your on the sources page ..

B

Burrr

I'm disappointed to see that my favorite src was not able to get his website to function and as a result was dropped from the listing.... oh well, what can you do.

We need to set up the Qand A as a discussion page so you can reply to individual posts. That would get the talks moving along.

B

Burrr

Hey, just saw that the Q&A was fixed so that we can reply to posts, thanks admin :)