Lets go panthers

wyatt

Huge Carolina panthers fan here. Needing my boys to play big today against those seahawks. Should be a great game from two great teams. I'm hoping for the best and best of luck to any seahawks fan out there.

KEEP POUNDING

Outlawthing

I'm all in for Arizona but I'm afraid damn Patriots will do it again    Carolina is the best team but  are they gonna show up and play four quarters with out letting off the gas.  they where beating Seattle  31-0  and they let me catch back up 

B

Burrr

Looking forward to a stellar SuperBowl  Panthers vs Broncos!!!

I'm a Broncos fan, but wont take it personal if Panthers win it. That team has had an amazing year. 

SwellMel

Panthers are heavy beating favorites, very good offense and defense, should be a very interesting Super Bowl, hopefully it is more competitive than the title games.  Newton is playing out of his mind right now, having a lot of fun.

wyatt

My panthers are playing great right now. I'm really excited about the super bowl. Denver has a crazy good defense and it will be tough. Either team could win but I really want the panthers to get their first super bowl. Been waiting along time for this. Hopefully panthers keep it going. Best of luck to both teams, should be a good one.

KEEP POUNDING