LIBIDO VERY STRONG ??

siegmund

Lately the libido has been through the roof ,and I'm only on my cruise ,,so I got to thinking and was wondering is it normal or why when I was on cycle it wasnt  this strong . 

Here what I'm guessing and these are only a guess ,when I went back to cruise ,I  cut my ai ,way down ,,to like .25 e5 d , now I'll be honest lately I been forgetting my ai ,because I'm off cycle ,and its easy to forget also I don't think its so critical on cruise ,person Dependant , 

So I got to thinking ,maybe my ai ,was crashing my e2 ,or a better choice of words would be keeping e2 a little to low ,because if I crashed estro I'd truly know it .

The best way to tell, of course bloods ,but I won't be getting them for another month ,before my cycle I just don't have a extra 100 rite now ,, 

But I figured this would be a good debatable topic anyway ,the wind blows and the guy is standing at attention :) and by no means am I complaining , but I'm guessing the ai ,possibly and no I don't have no watermellon or melatonian ,yet :) but if things stay like this who needs it 

What's your best guess

Standingup

I think its an example that proves more is not always better.  A strong libido does not neccesarrily (sp) come from injecting huge amounts of test, because we all remember when we were 21 and wanted to fuck a damn knot hole in a tree.  I believe a good libido comes from striking a hormonal balance, and when you dropped down to cruise you have inadvertantly entered in to a nice state of homeostasis yet probably have an ever so slightly elevated test level.

siegmund

Makes since ,,what ever it is I'm liking ,actually I feel normal like I use to feel before my DECA/test  run ,,its been so long I figure something off kwim lol,,I was guessing maybe the adex because I always felt like I should drop it ,,but was scared to and now that I been forgetting it ,,bang I wish I can say I feel 21 ,but I'd be a liar:( after work I'm friggin tired as hell ,,so that statement I.can't make

N

noveskeelite

I dunno man but if you could send some libido my way I would greatly appreciate it lol. My little guy just doesn't work like he used to 3-4 years ago. Other than that my strength is through the roof on test. I am literally setting PR's every week. one positive benefit im not getting tho is libido.....:(

N

noveskeelite

milkin said:
</p>
<p>Are you running an AI nove ? Estrogen plays a major role too.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>yeah ive been thinking there has to be other factors at play for my dick not working. I can get hard but I don't get random hard ons. I need physical stimulation to get it up. TMI I know lol.</p>
<p>as for AI I have arimedex and nolvadex both on hand but I am NOT using them. No gyno issues so far.</p>

milkin

Although you may not be prone to gyno, or even acne which are the common signs of elevated E2, low libido is also attributed to high E2 levels. Hormone unbalance effects everyone differently, I know guys who don't use any AI like yourself and suffer zero sides and claim they can chip ice with junior. On the flip side, there are some that look like they have chicken pox and their sex drive is in the dirt until they pull their E2 back down to reality. IMO, It's all about balance. Run a test nove, drop in some adex @ .5 eod for a few weeks and see what happens 

siegmund

I agree 100% with milkin  if your strength is through roof your libido should be also ,,I know when I'm on cycle I hardley get acne and really don't bloat ,unless its top notch dbol  ,but when on cycle and libido starts to drop ,I up my adex and fine 

siegmund

You didn't hijack bro,your right on topic ,that's why I started it ,high or low libdo ,good luck let us know how you make out

N

noveskeelite

Thanks guys. Ill give that a shot. My training partner and I may get bloods done soon also. Id love to know what my levels actually are.

and sorry for hijacking your thread sieg

oh and BTW milkin........never had acne as a teen. Don't think im genetically disposed to it. I do have some zits that recently developed on my delt. I will get bloods soon and find out for sure where my levels are.