Life is hard

zakco

Hey guys. I know that the guys on this forum will help me and maybe share their stories. When life gets so hard and you are doing everything right...a grown man cries. I'm at a point in life where most envy me but the inner struggle kills me. What do I do guys!

Gainz.

I wish I could cry... Something inside of me is broken. I'm not saying "I'm a man, I don't cry" it's a perfectly healthy thing to do... I just don't seem to have the ability. I haven't cried since before kindergarten... I'm 35.
I've had countless friends die, countless relationships fall apart, the birth of my kids, extremely close love ones die... Yet... Nothing. I was actually kinda hoping tren would change that. But not yet.

But back to the post... I've struggled on and off with mental health for a very long time. I'm a worrier... It's just where my brain goes. No matter how great things are going... I find a reason to stress.
There's a great quote I really relate too
Mark Twain — 'I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.'

The only thing I've really learned from years of bad choices, poor lifestyle... Toxic relationships...

Don't let yourself fall into that rut!!
No matter how great it feels to skip the gym and lay in bed with the lights off... Force yourself up and go to the gym. Do things that make you happy... Even little things like ice cream, or a candy bar. Get that little bit of serotonin. As we all know lifting weights is a amazing thing. The confidence it brings us... Quite literally life changing.
We all get down... We all feel the weight of the world on us at times. It just comes with being a man. And it's ok to feel that way... Just recognize that it's only a feeling... And feelings will pass.
When you feel your knees buckle from the pressure... Take a moment and do something for yourself. Buy a new pocket knife... A new watch, buy a girl a drink at a bar... Ask your wife to flash you... Remember that there's good and bad... Then move towards the good.

Gainz.

mental health seems to hit the bodybuilding community real hard.
It hits every man hard... Real men anyway.
We're taught to be the ones people lean on... Not too lean on others.
So much of our struggles are internal... We suffer so our loved ones don't have too. We wear the same $50 boots to work everyday for years so our kids can wear the latest $200 Nikes. We get socks for Christmas so everyone else can get the gift they've been dreaming of all year. We've just learned to go without so others don't have too.
But... Unfortunately we internalize that. It changes the way we think... Maybe I don't deserve that nice thing... Maybe my thoughts or feelings aren't as important.
Suicide has reached a outstanding number over the last few years...
Depending on what numbers you choose to believe... Almost the same amount of men from the ages of 18-55 have died from suicide as COVID-19 in the past.... 2+ years And no matter what numbers you look at... The numbers are virtually identical. Around 180,000
So... About 90,000 a year... That's 246 a day... Just over 10 a hour...
Let that sink in for a minute.
That's just another reason why I don't fucking tolerate bullying here. You just don't fucking know what other guys are going through.
About 5 years ago I came really fucking close to deep throating my 12g. My lying cunt ex turned my family against me, because the place we were renting was through her family... I lost seeing my kids every day and my place to live in 1 day. She took my kids and literally hid for 3 months. And because of her lies my family wouldn't talk to me. So I had no one to turn too... Through my ability to sweet talk older women I found a lady to rent from... this maybe 200sq ft apartment with all my shit for $500 a month. So for months... I worked and went home... By myself... Day in and day out. Weeks would go by without actually talking. I never felt so fucking alone and depressed. That crushing loneliness mixed with a pretty nasty substance problem... I didn't see any happiness in sight. For weeks I my only "comforting" thought was
"Well at least I can end it today if I want... I have the gun, I have the slugs"
It's weird that's the thought that actually made me feel better. I knew I could hit the delete button at any time.
Then... By some fucking miracle... I got a message from my gf on a dating app. Yes...we met online. We started talking and realized we had Soo much in common. She got me back on my feet. She made me realize that not every woman just wants things from you. Some actually want you to be better. She wanted me to be better. With her help I got clean...then I started lifting again... Because of her. She also helped me get back in touch with my family. Then because my ex can't fucking help but lie... My family finally realized what really happened. My life has never been better. Clean, sober (ish... I might drink once or twice a year 😁) I have the best job I've ever had, make the most money I've ever made... I got my home gym back... I own snakes and pitbulls again... I'm back bigger and better than ever. And... I date a girl who likes to fuck girls... I... I'm so fucking lucky. A complete turn around from that skinny... Lonely miserable fuck who lost everything.... And almost his life.
Trust me I didn't see this future for myself 5 years ago... Completely out of the question.
Honestly if you told me to dream of my perfect future... It wouldn't of been this good.

But as much as my girl has helped me... Find my self worth again... Lifting weights has brought me back to who I was before another female broke me.
It's changed not only the way I see myself... Not only how I view others... But it's changed how I see the future.
Where before... I didn't even want to see tomorrow... Now I have goals... I have hope.

Without being too sappy... If anyone reading this is going through something... Don't hesitate to dm me. I won't share your business and I'm more than willing to help... Give advice... Or just STFU and listen. Because I promise no matter how hard it is, how terrible you feel right now... It can get better. You just need a little help... And it's not shameful to ask for help.
Because if I didn't get help... This shit talking, girl fucking, 9% bf, shameless cock sucker you see now... Wouldn't be here.
I'm terrified to think what would of happened if I didn't meet my girl... Or if I had to go another month alone. I honestly don't think I would be here right now.
So please... Please... Ask for help if you need it!
I promise, someone will help you!

bobby ricky

My life is perfect and a girl is taking notice of me and wants to hook up. I’m at a cross roads in my life and can’t have both and I don’t know what to do about it. That’s where I’m at in life at the moment. I don’t chase ladies at all but one is pursuing me .
Demons are everywhere

Gainz.

mental health seems to hit the bodybuilding community real hard.
It hits every man hard... Real men anyway.
We're taught to be the ones people lean on... Not too lean on others.
So much of our struggles are internal... We suffer so our loved ones don't have too. We wear the same $50 boots to work everyday for years so our kids can wear the latest $200 Nikes. We get socks for Christmas so everyone else can get the gift they've been dreaming of all year. We've just learned to go without so others don't have too.
But... Unfortunately we internalize that. It changes the way we think... Maybe I don't deserve that nice thing... Maybe my thoughts or feelings aren't as important.
Suicide has reached a outstanding number over the last few years...
Depending on what numbers you choose to believe... Almost the same amount of men from the ages of 18-55 have died from suicide as COVID-19 in the past.... 2+ years And no matter what numbers you look at... The numbers are virtually identical. Around 180,000
So... About 90,000 a year... That's 246 a day... Just over 10 a hour...
Let that sink in for a minute.
That's just another reason why I don't fucking tolerate bullying here. You just don't fucking know what other guys are going through.
About 5 years ago I came really fucking close to deep throating my 12g. My lying cunt ex turned my family against me, because the place we were renting was through her family... I lost seeing my kids every day and my place to live in 1 day. She took my kids and literally hid for 3 months. And because of her lies my family wouldn't talk to me. So I had no one to turn too... Through my ability to sweet talk older women I found a lady to rent from... this maybe 200sq ft apartment with all my shit for $500 a month. So for months... I worked and went home... By myself... Day in and day out. Weeks would go by without actually talking. I never felt so fucking alone and depressed. That crushing loneliness mixed with a pretty nasty substance problem... I didn't see any happiness in sight. For weeks I my only "comforting" thought was
"Well at least I can end it today if I want... I have the gun, I have the slugs"
It's weird that's the thought that actually made me feel better. I knew I could hit the delete button at any time.
Then... By some fucking miracle... I got a message from my gf on a dating app. Yes...we met online. We started talking and realized we had Soo much in common. She got me back on my feet. She made me realize that not every woman just wants things from you. Some actually want you to be better. She wanted me to be better. With her help I got clean...then I started lifting again... Because of her. She also helped me get back in touch with my family. Then because my ex can't fucking help but lie... My family finally realized what really happened. My life has never been better. Clean, sober (ish... I might drink once or twice a year 😁) I have the best job I've ever had, make the most money I've ever made... I got my home gym back... I own snakes and pitbulls again... I'm back bigger and better than ever. And... I date a girl who likes to fuck girls... I... I'm so fucking lucky. A complete turn around from that skinny... Lonely miserable fuck who lost everything.... And almost his life.
Trust me I didn't see this future for myself 5 years ago... Completely out of the question.
Honestly if you told me to dream of my perfect future... It wouldn't of been this good.

But as much as my girl has helped me... Find my self worth again... Lifting weights has brought me back to who I was before another female broke me.
It's changed not only the way I see myself... Not only how I view others... But it's changed how I see the future.
Where before... I didn't even want to see tomorrow... Now I have goals... I have hope.

Without being too sappy... If anyone reading this is going through something... Don't hesitate to dm me. I won't share your business and I'm more than willing to help... Give advice... Or just STFU and listen. Because I promise no matter how hard it is, how terrible you feel right now... It can get better. You just need a little help... And it's not shameful to ask for help.
Because if I didn't get help... This shit talking, girl fucking, 9% bf, shameless cock sucker you see now... Wouldn't be here.
I'm terrified to think what would of happened if I didn't meet my girl... Or if I had to go another month alone. I honestly don't think I would be here right now.
So please... Please... Ask for help if you need it!
I promise, someone will help
My life is perfect and a girl is taking notice of me and wants to hook up. I’m at a cross roads in my life and can’t have both and I don’t know what to do about it. That’s where I’m at in life at the moment. I don’t chase ladies at all but one is pursuing me .
Demons are everywhere

.... My advice.... Don't do what Gainz would do 😂🤣.
You will regret it... I promise.
If anything... Go to your wife and talk about inviting someone in for a evening. She'll probably shoot you down... At first. But plant the seed.... Water the seed... Care for the seed... Let that seed grow up... And fuck that tree! 🤣😂.
I've cheated... Not on my current gf... But several others... I have friends that cheat... It feels great right up until... You're done. Then you start to put that shame and mistrust onto your girl. You start to think she's cheating. Just don't fucking do it... Unless divorce is inevitable... Don't fucking cheat. You'll hate yourself.
Put the same amount of effort into sweet talking your way into a 3 way as you would a affair.
They both take time... But 1 ends in happiness... The other ends with you missing half your shit