life's twists and turns

3rd_levelup

Hey muscle guru friends I been gone for awhile and missing the talk. A family tragedy had me all screwwd up and needed to clear my head. Life deals us good and bad hands at times. Anyway looks like things have changed here a bit. Calmbe4 a mod? Right on girl congratulations. Hope everyone is getting ripped up for the summer I have a npp and test prop blast going now.

swolesam

3rd, whatsup brother.

Yes, life can be real kind at times, and can be a bitch lot of the time! You just guta roll with the punchs & what doesnt kill you make you stronger bro.

Hows the npp & Test blast going? How does your cycle look like?

calmb4dastorm

Welcome back! We missed you! I hope all is well. Indeed, life throws us curve balls many times, and we suck it up and drive on. I just tell myself, 'this too shall pass. " Keep your head up! We are here if you need us, brother! And thanks for the congrats! 

F

Frankie-knuckels

Good to have you back 3rd and as was mentioned life does deal you some messed up cards at times and at times deals you a full house and what it comes down to is how you play your hand ..!! Looking forward to your always cool participation on the forums ..

SharonKY

I dont think we have met, 3rd!  I am glad you are back though....and hope you are well.  Family comes first....so no worries.  Looking forward to getting to know you and learn as much as I can from you!

3rd_levelup

Hi ShaeonKY then pleasure is all mine. Yeah I was active a few month back but had to take a leave of absence all is good now. You look good nice work. It's good to see some more females in this joint to keep all these men in line :)

SharonKY

You are too kind....I appreciate your positive comments.  Im recovering from my last set of surgeries ....hoping tomorrow my doc will give me the green light to hit the gym..

JdDaniel01

What's up 3rd? I go by JD. I guess I came to MG while you've been gone. I've really gotten to love this place and the people I've gotten to know in my time here. Im sorry to hear about your rough patch and hope happier days are on the horizon. It's awesome to have another returning bro around who knows his shit and is willing and able to offer input and advice. It's nice "meeting" you and I look forward to picking your brain! 

blastthru23

Yeah man, shit always seems to happen on cycle,then its all kinds of magnified by the juice.  A few months back, i found out that my ex-wife's boyfriend was caught taking pictures of my daughters private parts. The sheriff investigator told me, not to tell my ex that i knew because she had taken the boyfriends side; fucking disgusting. Well, i had words with the boyfriend, believe me i wanted to do a lot more.  To make a long story short, he agreed to not move back to the ex-wife's house. However, i found out that he was likely back in sometime in March.   I was going to go take care of his ass, but a friend, knowing me quite well, said to go the legal route rather than catching a felony. So, thats what i did. Wish i could see the look on his face when the sheriff shows up.  Oh, the case was mot accepted by the district attorney because dude destroyed the evidence. Fuck this guy, he's done.

siegmund

Sorry about your tragedy ,

Life is life I'm learning ,I just had the most xXxX bazzar 6 months of my life . It's how you take it I guess ,I'm about numb to the effects of it at this point ..or should I say accept it .. we have no choice except to accept it .

For every great thing that happens ,another counters that with a bad .. we just got to stay focused and keep going . And be strong and a anchor for those in need .

Good to see you back my friend hope all is well with you now .need anything let me know bro .

Sieg

JARHEAD2

What is up 3rd... Man we've missed ya bro! I'm sorry I missed this post & I realize it's a few minutes old, but I just got out of the hole & im just seeing it. It does rain on the just & the unjust alike brother. Our perception has ever to do with the outcome. Stay positive, & when you can't just know that you have homies here who care, so pm one of us & we'll hook ya up with some positive vibes!! Keep your head up and keep the faith my brother!!!