liqiuid dbol vs oral. liquid drol vs oral

siegmund

OK my mg brothers , thats this topic I want to know which you prefer ?? And why ??

Myself I have only ever done oral , and I have a few cycles of dbol, var , and drol left oral .  After this tho I believe I will perfer liquid , I havnt done much research on it but , I would guess its way less taxing on the liver and kidneys . 

Ok lets here it .     Sieg 

D

Dont_trip

Or do you mean Oral suspended in Liquid?Because that is just as harsh as a Capsule or Pill,Now as for injectable I do not know if it's less Harsh I "heard" Injectable is just as harsh because its still 17AK but I don't Know....

siegmund

Injectable my fault dt , thats what I meant to say inject but the brain gets ahead of the fingers and ahhh , ty yes inject 

D

Dont_trip

It was just a typing error brother LoL Good topic I think we need solid blood work to confirm if injectable is less toxic would be very interesting.I don't like injecting orals why would I want to pin more than  have to LoL

siegmund

Good answer and true , we would need blood work to see if the , liver enzymes elevate I more etc .  Also if inject is more potent than orals ,   nice answer ,

im trying to get it hopping here for 3 or 4 days not much happen here except  for I am and hes knee problem ,   lmao , im cracking on ya I am , but im just trying to show the newer guys fuck if its on your mind ask it , I would rather be helping a brother at home than hearing other boards , problems , yes im on cycle its tren and im up all nite , and I feel like I have a personal relationship with I am , s knee :)) I couldnt resit agion , hey at least its a topic +

D

dolfanshan

Great question sieg and something I've wondered myself.