Liver protection

Hello fellow MG brothers, This is my first post on the site so I hope I do well.

I am researching and building my 1st cycle using AAS and I have currently developed a set of compounds that I feel meet the criteria of a solid beginners stack (I will be posting this late) The main question that i have moved into now is liver protection while on cycle. I was planning on just taking a vitamin supp and milk thistle (vitamin supp such as PrimaForce pro liver or a vitamin similar) however, i was reading a study about liver protection that also stated instead of a direct vitamin to use, lecithin which can be taken in amounts such as 3-7 g/day together with B vitamins along with milk thistle. I know this is not something that would make a dramatic difference and both would probably work all the same, yet i was just curious of fellow brothers input. 

Dolf

Not too sure about that. I use Liverite and milk thistle. Also drink lots of water and no alcohol. 

Research NAC (N-acetyl cysteine ). It's good stuff. They use it in the ER for liver detox.  take 1800mg/day. Also, look up TUDCA. Better liver support than milk thistle. 

csancheezy

is gonna be the best support really.  I had some doctor prescribed milk thistle before and that shit was great . The good thing about B & C vitamins is the flush you out, so maybe that is why the article you read said it aids in liv protection. Also 1-2 gals of water a day, there are good dandelion teas that are very helpful, and also making sure to have a good diet rich in cruciferous and dark green veggies.

Thanks for the responses, this help dramatically. I was going to start pro actively taking liver-52 (I already take a vit b and c supp) and I was told of tudca just this morning (which seems to be very beneficial for liver health ) now would there be any negative to lets say be taking liv 52 with tudca and nac? (seeing as I'm going to start liv 52 off cycle regardless ) 

Pankration

No Donkey! Lol, take your Himalaya and TUDCA or UDCA together. I only use it to detox or refresh the liv. They are strong and power enough to help getting rid of the chems from our system but I drink 16oz of cold water before nighttime. Read up on how the liv. Regents at night with cold water, it actually expands like a stingray and Melatonin and belirub are released. My friend has a kid on the implant list and this is the only way she's survived, and UDCA. 

Hey thanks brother, I'm definetly going to look into cold water and liv function at night right away, also glad to hear your buddies kid made it!