Llllett me take a selfie...

dlovett

How are some people so good at taking these damn selfies?!?!? I can't take a good picture for the life of me. Does anyone else have this problem? I mean, you look in the mirror or a buddy comments on your physique and as soon as you take a picture it's lost! Is this the classic case of body dysmorphia or just poor photography?

Standingup

Im bad at it too. Blurry bad lighting you name it I do it all wrong.  I did speak to a guy that always has good selfies and he confessed that he'll shoot about 30 pics and then sift through for a good one. So the key may be more in the idea of a lot of pics to chose from

siegmund

I use my tablet ,it has a camera ,on front and rear so you can choose witch one , I see my shot on screen before I snap it,its like a digital camera facing backwards 

rocco-x

siegmund said:
</p>
<p>I use my tablet ,it has a camera ,on front and rear so you can choose witch one , I see my shot on screen before I snap it,its like a digital camera facing backwards </p>
<p>
that's the best way alright...with a tablet.once i get mine back from my friend i'm going to try to use the video feature and make a short documentary on getting back into the gym after a long long layoff due to substance abuse and relapse.give people hope in getting their lives back thru fitness and proper nutrition...tablets are really great.</p>