long esters vs short esters

siegmund

Once agion you seen the topic , which you perfer ??? And why ?? 

My self I perfer short esters , why do I perfer short , I believe that short have alot more punch ..and  .  If by chance they have to much punch its easy for me to back off and be right in a few days , also I can add dosage and be right .. I dont perfer the long for me its to much of a guessing game that I need to wait weeks to see if I was right .. 

Your opions and why  ????

jonathan

i cant really comment on short esters as im on test cyp and while it was exciting waiting to see how id respond i see your point if my body didnt like it im not saying with cyp but other compounds then it would be tough shit im going to have to ride the lightening

jonathan

if your looking at test is it a case of when you want to see the gains?as prop fast and e and cyp slow is it just personal preference on these 3

Loomer1

I like fast esters also. For the same reasons as you sieg. Kicks hard and fast but if I have problems it's out of my system in 3 days or so. When I first started cycling I liked long esters because I didn't have to pin myself everyday. I still will use cyp or e when im staking more than 2 comps. Because pinning that much gear everyday gets to be too much sometimes. So yea I use both but short is the best for me.