looking for a mentor / help

Trill03

Whats up guys I am 29 6'1 from the states. Looking for someone who will hopefully help me through a cycle and guide me in the right direction... would be greatly appreciatedCool

Trill03

I am 6'1 about 195lb right now. to be honest with you I do not know my exact body fat % but my goal is to put on some nice size basically would like to achieve a shredded lean physique not looking to get overly bulky 

Standingup

6 '1 " 195 should be pretty lean, but go online and buy a cheap pair of body fat calipers, they are fairly accurate and only a few bucks.

Will this be your first go around ?

Trill03

Yes this will be my cycle.. thanks for the tip i will pick one up. I was actually trying to figure out my body fat percentage with a calculator online lol.but I definitely want to be more precise with that so I am on point with everything

BostonMuscle

First cycle, wow! That's awesome. I remember doing my first cycle. Anyways... I suggest, Test e or c 500-750 mg a week and tren ace 50 mg eod with some anavar 50 mg a day or eod. try that for 8 weeks and then change it up. Let me know in 8 weeks and ill suggest something else. What does everyone else think about that beginner cycle? That cycle should put some size on while keeping you lean. I assume the look you are looking for. eod = Every other day FYI. Good luck and keep us updated kid.

siegmund

Boston I been mentoring trill for months now ,,he is on his first cycle ,,he does not know the sides or how his body is going to react to a basic test cycle ,,,he is patiently ,going to run a 10 week test cycle see how it goes ,then maybe incorporate a oral into second cycle ,,I'm sorry and I apologize before hand but to ,suggest for a first cycle to add tren and a oral ,,is totally 100% ,out of pocket ,,I've never and would never suggest this ,,like I said I'm sorry but this is terrible advice ,, !! How on a first cycle ,with test ,tren ,a oral is he going to read his body ?? This is a recepie for disaster !!! Your first cycle was this Boston ??? Were you alone ,and having help from a mentor ,,you didn't know but on line ??? Or were you already training ,and had a good corner person or two ??? And even if so ,,I'd still say your corner plp ,were wreck less and pushed you out to quick ,,,like I said bro ,,don't take this personal ,,this is my feelings on this ,, and I stand by them ,,a person needs to be able to read there body read there signs ,know when e2 is being elevated ,,,the op doesn't even know ,,about prolactin yet or how bad it could fuck you up or how to counter it ,,, he's on his first cycle gods sake ,and going to have his hands full just trying to read e2 ,,,just my feeling and trill ,,maybe you do know what prolactin is and caber and prami ,,but until you get a few test ,and then add a oral ,,then my suggestion would be to start researching a 19 nor ,,, I'm out !!! And Boston no disrespect meant ,,I can tell by your exp.and knowledge of compounds that you were schooled right and you were lucky ,, but not everyone has that backing ,,hope you don't take this to heart ,,,just my feelings

Standingup

Im going to have to side with Sieg on this one. I too think that his first run should be kept simple . Theres a whole host of reasons why that are for his well being, but even for the sake of wasting gear why not keep it simple till his body stops responding and then up the cycle a bit. 

Im not of the school of thought that bashes a kid for doing something where hes in over his head, but at the same token I would try to discourage it. So Trill if you take Bostons advice and run that cycle be warned. Im not going to yell scream and chastise if you do, because I honestly feel you will be doing that to your self when you feel like shit , grow tits or ruin a relationship because you cant control your emotions.