Looking for help

siegmund

1st cycle test only ,,your body needs to know how you react to test first ,so if you get sides you know what its from and at 29 first cycle ,,test will do the job but DIET you don't eat you don't grow ,train you don't train you don't grow and research start now ,everything is here ,, I'll help you but you need to do 80% of work go to cycle logs look at beginner cycles , start seeing what e2 is and how to combat it ,, get a basic idea what your looking for

Standingup

Sounds like Sieg has got you covered, but to answer your question so you can start shopping. Plan out a first cycle of 500 mg a week test Enanthate , for 12-14 weeks.

flipper

I would use the dbol as a kickstart assuming you are bulking? If going for a lean bulk maybe turinabol instead. do that for the first 4 - 6 week untill the enanthate gets to a good concentration in your system.

Also i always have run an AI with test, adex e3d is what i do.

First cycle i would use between 350mg - 500mg of test e, no more than that needed.

More important than any amount of gear as siegmund said is diet. Work out maintenance cals, add 500 cals onto it and then constantly re asses as your weight increases. Some great online calculators for this.

Run for 12 - 14 weeks, 4 week pct a week and a half after last pin and make sure during PCT you train and eat as clean and well as this will help you maintain your gains as much as possible.

Do it right and you will be very impressed with where you get to.

Any questions just ask. 

Trill03

Thanks flipper. But I think that I am just going to stick withTest first go around. Just going to keep it very simple and move on from there