Looking for some guidance

rich1941

I'm not new to working out or using gear. I stated that in the "new member" area. I've been off of gear for 3 years after I injured both of my labrums. I packed on a shit ton of weight in about 3 months. I went from looking pretty decent, to absolute shit. I had nothing but tons of comments about my weight. I've been back in the gym for a little over a year now with not much change to my body composition. I got my T levels checked in March this year because I was having dick issues over the past few years when I stopped using gear and the T results came back at 250 which was towards the low end. The doctor said he wasn't going to put me on TRT (despite my issues) and told me to try testosterone boosters, which I have tried and didn't do anything. I talked to a few other guys in the gym who have had theirs checked and theirs range from 600-800. I already had test E on hand so did 600 mgs a week for 3 months (April-June), and then backed down to 300mgs a week (July-current) since I was getting really bad acne. So far, I put on a little bit of muscle size, but nothing crazy. Also there's absolutely no major fat loss that I can visually tell. I don't track what I eat, but I don't eat like shit. My current weight is 258. When I started the Test E, I was at 240-245. I shoot for 250 grams of protein per day, but lack eating as much as I should on my days off. Today I woke up, had a chicken and steak burrito, went to the gym, and had a 50gram protein shake and will probably eat another steak and chicken burrito. I don't eat a ton of carbs unless it's a small amount of rice, or a wrap. I'm just wondering if I need to switch up my workout routine, diet, or something else. I've done the treadmill for months on end every day and have nothing to show for it. I kinda feel like I'm missing something, or something is wrong.

rich1941

do you continue to lose weight?
remember that the results greatly halt as you progress
do you continue to lose weight?
remember that the results greatly halt as you progress
No. Not losing any fat at all. That's been the hardest part. I don't even look like I'm on cycle. The only thing I've gained was a lot of strength. I can't eat like I used to. I still try to get as much protein in as I can, but today for instance I only ate 1 meal so far and I'll only be able to eat one more tonight which isn't optimal at all. It seems like no matter how little, or how much I eat, I'm not making very good progress. Something doesn't seem right. I also don't drink soda and I don't eat junk food. Basically chicken, and steak but mostly chicken