Looking to cycle need help

Built4Frisbee

So I recently decided I need to bulk up fast.

I need to take my game to the next level and my mom says its cause my wrists go all the way up to my shoulder. My aim is good but I need one rlly strong arm. Maybe two, I got into a argument with this little bitch online and I'm worried he worked out where I live before I blocked him.

What's the minimum amount of steroids I would need to grow fucking rapids?

Gainz.

Let's unleash the magic of gear... even though gear doesn't make you tough... and gear won't help you fight.
But since dumb questions get dumb answers...
2000mg of test
1000mg of tren
800mg of eq
20mg of oral tren
150mg of halo
150mg of superdrol
Do this every day until you look like Jay Cutler. Don't worry about diet or lifting... that much gear will magically turn you into a bodybuilder.

🤣🤣🤣
(This brought me such joy)

BulkinWes

Let's unleash the magic of gear... even though gear doesn't make you tough... and gear won't help you fight.
2000mg of test
1000mg of tren
800mg of eq
20mg of oral tren
150mg of halo
150mg of superdrol
Do this every day until you look like Jay Cutler. Don't worry about diet or lifting... that much gear will magically turn you into a bodybuilder.

🤣🤣🤣
I pray nobody takes this seriously cuz they’ll die quickly……

suppsforlife

2000mg of test
1000mg of tren
800mg of eq
20mg of oral tren
150mg of halo
150mg of superdrol

🤣🤣🤣
best recipe for a quick death :D
So I recently decided I need to bulk up fast.

I need to take my game to the next level and my mom says its cause my wrists go all the way up to my shoulder. My aim is good but I need one rlly strong arm. Maybe two, I got into a argument with this little bitch online and I'm worried he worked out where I live before I blocked him.

What's the minimum amount of steroids I would need to grow fucking rapids?
man we need a lot of information from you to be able to help. and do not expect anything to "grow fucking rapids"

BulkinWes

2000mg of test
1000mg of tren
800mg of eq
20mg of oral tren
150mg of halo
150mg of superdrol

🤣🤣🤣
Wait a second is this the
It's Wes trolling...
Lmao it’s not me though I thought it was you talking to yourself lmao

Gainz.

I don't get much of the steroid talk at work.. I mean it happens but not a lot. It's mostly on Facebook and in real life... Grocery store... The mall.
I think I'm gonna start telling people I don't even lift. I just inject a gram of test and a gram of tren.
I mean... That's what they want to believe...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231207-104750.png
    Screenshot_20231207-104750.png
    579.8 KB · Views: 5