Loss

SharonKY

Well everyone, we loss Lana this morning. She took a turn for the worst overnight and was unable to walk or breathe well.  I was in the room when the vet administered the medication and I will not ever do that again.  She fell into my arms as she drifted away...all happening within a few seconds. 
We are having a necropsy performed to determine the cause because we adopted her and if it is congenital we want to alert the other adopters so they can have her littermates checked out. 
I am heartbroken, she was only 8 months old.  My other pups are looking for her. 

SharonKY

Thank you....not sure what to do with myself today.  Sunday's were our walk days....it was odd not having her in the pack.

Dolf

Sorry for your loss! I know everytime one of my dogs pass I feel like I've lost a family member.

Outlawthing

sry to here we had to put down our Boston terrier a few years back and it was really hard so I feel your pain the other dogs looked for him for a while  We have another dog that is well past her life span and i dread the day