low natty test

mazza355

hi just a question to anyone looking my natty test level is around 11 nmol if i go on a cycle now will i be able to keep the gains with a low natty test level,and will i get back to that level after being shut down.

Ignatius

With your test levels being 11  (9-38 being the range) that's pretty low like you say. I wouldn't see why you couldn't get put on trt to at least on the mid to top range. 

The answer about keeping your gains is all dependent on what you do after your cycle. If you continue to eat the proper macros to maintain and have a steady consistent workout routine then the answer is yes you will keep your gains. But if you go and hit it hard when you are on cycle then just half ass it after the cycle then the answer is no you will not keep your gains. 

As far as the test level goes, if you follow a proper pct you should have no problem getting back to your current test level. 

swolesam

mazza - i believe the translation for that is around 270 ranges (230-1000), if im not mistaken. That is classic case of hypogonadal/hypogonadism, which is a fancy word for low natty test level. 

Honestly, im miserable if my T drops anywhere under 400. If i was you, i would not consider doing cycles until i acquire a good hormone/anti-aging clinic that will put you on a good HRT/TRT regimn. Or if you know the doses & you know what TRT regimn to do, find a good source & make your own program. But if you take the latter option, you really need to know what you are doing & willing to get the labs done frequently , at least in the start of your self-prescribed TRT. I wouldnt condone self-treatment honestly, at least starting out. After a year or 2 under doctor supervision (or at least they are available if you need them) , if you feel comfortable with the regimn , maybe doing it yourself is an option at that point in time. Your call ofcourse.

TRT clinic will probably put you on the big 3 being HCG, T, Anastrozole. That would be a HUGE step forward for your health IMO. But, Running an AAS cycle at this point when you are not on TRT & your natural is low would only benefit you while you are on-cycle, but i dont see these gains being loyal when you finish your cycle.

just my opinion brother, im looking out for your best interest here.

mazza355

Yes thanks I am sat at the endos now waiting for my last app it has taken 5 months to get here I don't hold much hope for being treated as the last time I was here they said my levels where ok at 11.2/340ng/dl

mazza355

well just as i thought here in the uk nhs don't give a hoot.they said that they can not treat me at this level even though i am suffering some classic symtoms.infact i metioned about using  comiphene and they said they only used it on woman.so looks like i have three choices go private which i don't know if i can afford,treat myself or stay as i am.

swolesam

mazza - These docs are all the same. They steer clear of any hormone treatment, as long as your labs is not OFF the "normal range", even if you have reading of an 80 year old man, they will still say "its normal, you are good to go". Its border line criminal not to treat that especially when you are showing signs/symptoms of it, and your Quality Of Life is not optimal.

the 3rd option (do nothing) is not an option brother. Also remember, when you see 1 hormone is off, more likely than not there are others that are off as well. So if T is low, then e2 could be high? SHBG could be high? Thyroid could def be low? Start out doing a full Male Hormone Panel, and get a benchmark on all your readings before you start any therapy or cycle. 

I've been on TRT for ~ 5 years now. If you have any questions/concerns, pls dont hesitate to ask me.

mazza355

thanks swoles i have my full results at docs i will see if i can get them printed up because they said the other values where ok but i don't trust them now

SemperFi

Mazza,

Don't give up. I was there once myself and I know exactly how you must be feeling physically and emotionally. Take swolesam's advice and don't hesitate to ask for advice. If it is a more personal question not intended for the open forum or you feel embarrassed to post please use "Send PM".

No judging here.... straight up help... 

GET STRONG and ALWAYS SEMPER FI!

swolesam

post them somewhere here, make sure to take off all sensitive info (your dob,...) OR  pm me and ill walk you through it.

mazza355

well got the results printed but i don't understand them.i have free androgen index of 27.5% fsh 2.7iu/l LH 4.4 iu/l  serum creatinine level 81 umol/l  red blood cell count 0.485 and lots of other stuff

mazza355

.i have free androgen index of 27.5% fsh 2.7iu/l LH 4.4 iu/l  serum creatinine level 81 umol/l  red blood cell count 5.57 10^12L and lots of other stuff

Dolf

I handed out several +2 in this thread and most went to you sam. Good looking out brother and solid advice given! 

strong

Sam likes to be fully educated before doing anything I'm guessing... Good man and seems to be a regular dude..... Go get em Swole

swolesam

Brother mazza - i prefer to see my free T above high normal. SHBG prefer to see it at the low end of the scale. 

Whats the scale for FSH & LH hormones reading in your labs?

swolesam

Interesting. The plot thickens.

If your Lutenizing Hormone (LH) is mid-range, i wonder why your Total T is low. Its def worth to experiment with Clomid which will increase your LH to see if that will have enough impact to raise the total t in your body. I've seen it with some people, where that approach doesnt work. In that case, the option left is to taking HCG instead which simulates LH, and acts directly on the Leideg cells in the balls to produce T. 

Regardless of whatever option you pick, you want Adex or a stronger suicide inhibitor like Aromasin on hand to guard against E2 if (most prob) it elevates when your Total T elevates.