low natty test

SenseiMiagi

Running a cycle is not advisable when there is uncertainty with your baseline.  Get your natural hormones figured out before you do cycles.

swolesam

What brothers Sensei, SemperFi and I are telling you, is that its NOT advisable for you to tamper with cycles when you have hormone imbalance (low T, high SHGB,..etc). Reasons is

1) your gains from the cycle will be compromised as soon as you get off.  

2) The AAS you will use on your cycle might set you back that much further by shutting you down or worse.

Best option is to get a HRT/TRT regimen together. You will need help from experienced hormone doc or somebody , as well as frequent labs starting out to create a benchmark.

SemperFi

Swole is on it and I will just pipe in one last time.

Clomid is a great affordable place to start. Check your diet as well. SHBG being where it is at is going to limit your free t levels. As Swole stated being on the lower end is much preferable.

Mazza, Do you have doctors available in the UK that are naturopath like we do in the US?

mazza355

so i quess my nuts are done even with a decent LH.where to start with trt do i dose myself and get bloods work,how often don't think i can afford private,hormone bloods are £250.yes i think we do

SemperFi

Naturopaths (ND), at least hear in the US, are much more likely to be understandable as their code is to heal not just treat. I struggled for years trying to get my MD to listen to my concerns and and Endo was not interested. Once I finally decided to take charge of my own care (TotalT at the time of 116ng/dL due to radiation treatment on the generation organs) and many months searching I found 2 Naturopaths and they took my concerns seriously and got me on the path to treatment and recovery in more ways than one. My T levels stay in the 950-1100 range now and I feel alive. Everyone is different but if I fall below 500-600 I am a mess.

It is worth the effort to not give up and remember... you deserve this!!!  Just an option to explore if you are interested.

All of your concerns and questions are valid but each individual is different and treatments vary by patient so it is difficult for any of us to provide a direct answer to your cost and treatment options. My opinion is that you should exhaust all of your options searching fro professional help. If you can't find what you are looking for there then take matters in your own hands if that is what you wish to do.

Dolf

We have several UK members here and I remember them saying how hard it is to get treated for low t in Great Britain. £250 for bloods is crazy! Self treatment may have to be the option here. 

Kielbasa_Posse

Yes it's very hard to get treatment and bloods. Also there charts are different than the U.S looking at them bloods is like reading brail 

mazza355

maybe i should,does any body know if i can leave half an amp in the syringe and use it the week after or is it a big no no.my wife has said i should complain to the hospital but it will be pointless.

K

kalpa

Get some bloods some and Get on a anti e. See if your doctor can help out with your Test levels. Of you train and eat proper you should be able to keep your gains for the most part. If your needing help other from a doctor this is a great place for help. You for sure will need some anti e like hcg and Clomid. 

mazza355

hi thanks I have since but myself on testoviron and I have an appointment with private Endo that said he will treat me,find out Friday so hopefully every thing looking up.