lowering prolactin

jasonking92

hi I am adding deca to a cycle at 250-300 pw to help with light joint pains along with test e at 600-700 pw spit over week

now I have read its possible to get high levels of prolactin using deca and if I do suffer leaking nipples that cabergoline (dostinex) is recommended or is there something better that does the same job of lowering prolactin ?

also i can not find this listed on my regular website DR under cabergoline (dostinex) is it listed under

a different name? I do not need it at the moment but would like to know what to order if the need should arise

Thanks in advance guys/gals 

Dolf

Your two options are prami or caber. Caber is the best of these two because prami has some nasty sides, and needs to be ramped up and down. 

You'll have to use an international source to obtain caber. Many international sources carry it. Look under ancillaries, sexual health, or pct to find it on most these sources websites.

siegmund

i would order it before you start the use of deca , always have it before hand. .. gods forbid they fuck up your order or a seizure....and you need it , i didnt get lactation, but loss of wood and desire were horrible..to say the least and the depfession.   

csancheezy

It is the high prolactin levels itself that is correlated with the depression disorders found in some case studies from what I have researched. Not directly the sexual dysfunction.

csancheezy

Emotional aspects of hyperprolactinemia.
Sobrinho LG.
Psychother Psychosom. 1998;67(3):133-9.

Excerpt: "Patients with hyperprolactinemia often present with emotional
difficulties. These occasionally persist even after successful
treatment...prolactin acts upon the central nervous system and variations
 in its concentrations do affect mood, emotions and behavior...there is wide
agreement that patients with hyperprolactinemia present with an unusal
prevalence of depressive disorders...depressed mood, los of interest in
unusual pleasures, decreased libido and irritability predominate"

Also the reality is that prolactin causes low T which we already know links to depression

siegmund

im not sure , my personal experience , was horribble. i was depressed to the point of it was dangerous. .. no sex drive. , and i had ed. so im sure i had crashed e2.  and along with it. , prolactin kicked in.  ... but i would say absolutly. it will cause depression because i felt like dirt 0 energy. , 0 drive.   smh. it was bad. 

and im sure this can and is person dependent.  

Titanings

Dolf is right on as usual :) From what I have read there is either pramipexole or cabergoline (dostinex) to help control prolactin. Caber seems to be the go to choice due to less sides etc. Caber is also hard to find but worth it. From what I have read key is Deca at half your test or less, and caber on hand for when things don't seem to start going downhill...  I used deca on my first cycle and luckily it was low dose and had minimal sides so everything still worked for me, wished I would have known about caber then! Usual dosing seems to be about .5 mg e3d, and tablets usually come in 1mg size, so a package of 20 goes a long ways.

ESmetalhead

Very interesting thank you!! This description sound a bit like me and prolactin is a hormone that I have not had checked, I'll look into it.

TKC432

Go with Caber all the way.  Did my first run with NPP a while back and only had Prami on hand .... learned the hard way what some of those nasty sides can be.  A mental nightmare to put it lightly.  So just consider there to be only one ancillary available for prolactin .. caber  you will be happy