Mail order trash

Unplus

Whats up everyone. Im 43 Years old. 6 ft 185 fading swimmer build (pouch). Im in good health. No drinking, drugs or smoking. Getting back into the gym after lockdown has been tough without having good gear. Fact is that I, like many on here, want maximum results so its been hard with the mail order junk I was pointed towards by someone obviously not familiar with quality gear. Ive run a few cycles before in 2015-2017.
I started with some ISO VET Dbol 20 I got from a friend not knowing what the fuck i was doing and liked the strength and bloat enough to bug him for some more. 8 on 3-4 off type shit. I then made the leap to some ISO VET sust 250 (I think it was 250-if not 200 every 3 days) and the Dbol on top. My body loved the shit. Went from 3 days in the gym to 4 and ran it 8 weeks then PCT(Nolva/Clomid). I ran another of the same Sust 250mg EOD and pushed it to 12 weeks with aromasin along the way for gyno. I followed it up with Nolva/Clomid than 250iu HCG every 5 days.
My buddy moved and I no longer had a source so...mail order it was. Someone suggested Naps and I had no other options. I ordered some Geneza Sust 270, Superdrol, M1T and some of their Bold. Im not even going to bother with the details. The oral were alright but the rest...garbage.
Anyways. I recently went to the Dr. To get my levels checked and I was low- 150 total. Prescribed me 200mg Test Cyp EOW and despite my efforts to continue testing low hes reluctant to dole out any more. I was very let down by this and I'm looking to supplement this with some quality UGL like I know is out there. I know you don't talk about Fight Club so... just fucking HELpppp!
P.S. I know all about the taxed prescriptions from Florida and shit so don't bother.

BiggyBill

Hey there man. Welcome to the club, we can’t actually share sources, but if you wish a good US source you may want to PM me. In whatever the case, goos luck man

WHYPHY801

Hello, I? Also in that age range where I have low T. I did part of a cycle in 2014 and I felt amazing. I want to get back there again. I swim and workout almost everyday. Ive been overweight most of my life but i, at certain times in my life, have been fit underneath the blobs. I m 42 and this last winter I felt like I was 65, my muscles in my back, arms and left knee have some atrophy. I would like some help(a source,guide) in 2014, a coworker was my connect and he took advantage of me by charging me 3× what it normally did.
Please! I will also pay it forward when life calls on me to be there for someone like me now!!! My best advice, is i dont always feel like skipping a day or talking myself out of the gym but when I do I make sure to go anyway. I defy'd my defiance over and over again, until it just became part of my day. At 270lbs and 5'9" it was a matter of how sick and tired I was of looking and feeling like total shiz. Then I started seeing results, people saw and even told me. Its the best feeling in the world. #workhardyesplayhardyes

suppsforlife

Hey there man. welcome, glad you're taking your life back. hope you'll reach your goals ASAP. in terms of source - check my bio. about a guide, there are a lot of great people on this forum ready to help you. I'm gonna help with whatever i can too. good luck man!