maintaing e2 /prolactin

siegmund

Estrogen seems to be the key factor to controlling  levels of prolactin   ,estrogen has a direct stimulateary effect  on not only the synthesis of prolactin at the puitary gland but also facilliating mamary tissue and function and development . studies were done (lambs) the first subjects were given tren and e2 while the other subjects were given just e2 ., and the expected increase of prolactin. But the tren e2 group experienced a anti estrogen effect from the tren ,preventing the mamary stimulas of estrogen.  Hardly surprising since its common knoldge that androgen can and do decrease the number of prolactin recepters in the body.so controlling high androgen .estrogen ratio is key factor in controlling prolactin as well.so the foremost strategy for the aas   user , should be main ting normal  estrogen levels while on cyc . OK bros this subject has got me burned out , this subject seems to be the most debated and argued over subject going .. So is it safe to say that controlling estrogen properly knocks out high prolactin ???? Like to hear all your feed back on this .. For me this is a mind twisting , prolatin , e2 progestions etc etc but I month ago I couldn't and didn't really even know this shit existed ,sure I knew ,use a al and pct or trt as in on but , its real easy to throw a cyc together and use th al and dopamine agnostic but now I'm starting to understand the compounds I'm putting into my body and what they effect , that's why I like throwing topics like this out there and pick the brain some .. And my brain is twisted right now ,, but I'm starting to truly understand these compound and when I experience sides , I don't need to freak out because I have a understanding of what's going on now.

milkin

High levels of E2 have been said to trigger prolactin production so you want to keep that in check as well as you normally should durring a cycle. The would prolaction thing is quite simple, I reworked my write below to help simplify.

Prolactin control

siegmund

Great , got it finally , after a month that's why I got out of school, lol  I hate text books and my mind has a hard time with all these chemistry and biology quotes but I'm pretty much got the whole progestion prolactin , figured out . on to the next :(  . I can build your house faster than I can comprehend these terms lol ty