malaytiger-shop.org

paula

hi do you know http://malaytiger-shop.org/??????

i made a order and pay it and send several mails and have no answer

can you help me?

are they fake? 

I

icdeadlifters

paula said:
</p><p>hi do you know http://malaytiger-shop.org/??????</p><p>i made a order and pay it and send several mails and have no answer</p><p>can you help me?</p><p>are they fake? </p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>And the survey says.......... Brrrrrrrrrrrr. That comes with what me and alot of vets scream here at m.g. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH.... This game isn't for kicks, it's not to be played with. There are scammers BIG TIME in this market. I can show you pics alllllk day of my gear (cause I'm a gear whore). And give you a good deal, you send donation and you don't hear shit but your ass clench. Most of the vets here can give you a HUGE list of fakes. Best advice from a VET. Make friends, and send p.m.'s. Also there is a link on front page that says, " how to choose a SRC". Should be around ummmm "rules and guidelines"....</p>

I

icdeadlifters

paula said:
</p><p>ohhhhhh thankssssssssssss are they answer?</p><p>can you accept me? i see you help some people there</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>?????? What are you doing???? Do you realize where you at? That's a dumb ass remark. That brother is trying to help you as we all are. Jar is a well respected member here, as so is a lot..... If you want answers the intro yourself, read the rules, ask ?'s, and make friends..... Making snyde comments won't get you nowhere..... But as a thought and laugh. This community thrives on honesty, integrity, and brotherhood.... If you can't accept that then move along.....</p><p>Mods if I'm out of line, let me know</p>

siegmund

You know what., you had solid members try to guide you .....i WILL SAY THIS ONLY 1 TIME , GO READ THE RULES , CONDUCT YOUR SELF AS ADULT 

IF YOU WERE ACTIVE , IF YOUHONESTLY CARED ABOUT YOUR MONEY AND THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRODUCT ..

YOU WOULD DO THE FOOT WORK ,YOU WOULD READ reviews and see where a sources standings are ,

We are here for everyone dont come here crying after the fact ,

Would you just walk into a used car dealer anpurchase a car because the conning agent says its perfect.????

If do you need to sit down and evaluate your life ,   we are here to help protect and theresreviews and comments if you got burned you need to go into the bathroom and start beating the piss out of your self ...Because you did not do no resrarch now your welcome to actualky give a shit about your self and others and make a intro and become part of the family.  And if you would have done this you would be smiling right now ,

Your actions did this...change it c

SemperFi

IC brother relax a bit. 

From the looks of it this new members first language is not english and he might just be a bit lost. Let's keep trying to give him a hand and see where it goes.

I know if I was trying to understand new things in a language I did not have a good grasp on I would want someone to step up and give me a helping hand.

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

Paula's native tongue is not English. If memory serves me correctly, his intro says he's from Portugal and his English isn't 100%. So, let's try to assist him In The best way we can as his fluency will pose a bit of a barrier... Thank you IC ;-)

paula

yes that's it!!! thank you so much and by the way i am a girl . i PROMESS i will try to be better member ok ? please tell Them to do not be mad 

strong

Everything is great... I've been back on a while but started working again. You know the deal. time flies....

JARHEAD2

Yes sir... Same deal with me... Time flies!! I knew you'd been back on for a while, but when I saw your response I had to smile a big ole smile & tell ya again:) I appreciate ya brother more than you could know!

I

icdeadlifters

siegmund said:
</p><p>You know what., you had solid members try to guide you .....i WILL SAY THIS ONLY 1 TIME , GO READ THE RULES , CONDUCT YOUR SELF AS ADULT </p><p>IF YOU WERE ACTIVE , IF YOUHONESTLY CARED ABOUT YOUR MONEY AND THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRODUCT ..</p><p>YOU WOULD DO THE FOOT WORK ,YOU WOULD READ reviews and see where a sources standings are ,</p><p>We are here for everyone dont come here crying after the fact ,</p><p>Would you just walk into a used car dealer anpurchase a car because the conning agent says its perfect.????</p><p>If do you need to sit down and evaluate your life ,   we are here to help protect and theresreviews and comments if you got burned you need to go into the bathroom and start beating the piss out of your self ...Because you did not do no resrarch now your welcome to actualky give a shit about your self and others and make a intro and become part of the family.  And if you would have done this you would be smiling right now ,</p><p>Your actions did this...change it c</p><p>
. </p><p>Thank you sieg for clearing that up.</p>