Marijuana low T

Bigtest131

i been doing some research on the mariganja and bodybuilding most reaserch or ADs say marijuana lowers testosterone by quit a bit ... I do smoke sometimes after workout to relax my mind and muscle to go in to a relax growth state ! It works but hurting me as well if its lowerIng test levels what u think 

I

icdeadlifters

I grow for despensaries, and I'm a heavy smoker also. You are right it will lower t levels, for me it really don't affect me. Now I have read that heavy use causes increase in chances of gyno.... Kinda scary.... Don't need a bra yet.....

I got five on it......

SemperFi

Do some research is this area because the science says it does not, in men. For women it is a different story and could actually be an added benefit to their physique and the man in there life. ;)

No need for a "man bra" in your case IC.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

The is no evidence that marijuana use will influence muscle growth is a positive way. The best thing for muscle growth and recovery is good ol' fashion sleep. 

If you personally need it to relax than by all means continue but until there is any supporting evidence don't assume it will help reach a "relaxed muscle growth" state. Marijuana does induce "deep" sleep in certain individuals so this could be considered a major benefit.

Yes, Marijuana use will reduce T levels but only temporarily but so will sugar, certain foods and/or fats. Even certain exercises, like cardio, reduces T levels in certain age groups. It is simply a balancing act. 

Rest assured that you will not screw up your body’s ability to build muscle if you choose to use marijuana. The rest is up to the individual.

FYI- I am not a user just an over educated gym rat!

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

X2 semp. I've read also and have used c.b.d. topical oil that subsides my muscles after workout. It won't get you high but it does wonders for pain. And smoking has caused me diet problem's 

P

Prolablabs

If you want to relax after a workout take a benzodiazepine (Muscle relaxant).

Also lowers heart rate if you are having anxiety symptoms from high testosterone and helps you sleep.

P

Prolablabs

Yes it can become addicting and the next thing you know you almost drop a weight on your head from the side effects.

I

icdeadlifters

Lmao..... No shit, almost had one fold back on me on a deadlift.....

turnupthegas

Just my 2 cents and maybe its because of my past, but benzo's are not to be fooled with. I'd say the weed thing is the safer of the two by a long shot. Benzo diazapam addiction is the most dangerous to detox from as well as a longer process. Now again maybe not everyone has the addictive personality like me, but motherfuckers are dangerous if even slightly abused. Just tread lightly and I personally would'nt tell someone to eat a few percocet after leg day for pain lol. 

Bigtest131

no turnup in with u brother been there and done that as much pain as it is 2 days after leg day I would not take any Percocet or and codone period pain pills are a hella of a drug and exspecially to detox from I don't wish those withdrawals on my worst enemy 

SemperFi

X2

We need to be cautious what we recommend on here. We already mess with some pretty hairy hormones. Going farther than that could seriously alter another members well being. Messing with your dopamine receptors could permanently alter your personality.

I would weigh all my options before considering taking any muscle relaxers or pain killers. 

If I cut off my arm than you better fill me up with them in the bucket loads but for everyday life I wouldn't touch them with a 10' pool.

SEMPER FI