mast or eq and why?

Hulksmash91

I am thinking of my next cycle and want reasons for each. I an going to run tren e and test cyp. The only question is should I use eq or mast e with it. The goal here is a nice cutting cycle with mild gains. So lets here it guys what do you like more and why. I have read that mast is better for melting fat where as eq isbt as strong but makes veins pop.

milkin

In reference to adding Equipoise :

If you have little or no experience with Tren-E, I would suggest not throwing in other long easter compounds until you have become familiar with them. I would experiment with them in cycles other then those containing Tren. Running a Tren-A cycle in my book does not qualify having experience with the ethanate version due to it different half life and molecular weight. Anyone who has had negative Tren-E side’s creep up on them and hit them like a lead cannon ball will tell you that they are quite alarming.

If you do have experience with Tren-E and its associated sides, then running three long esters should not pose a problem. Equipoise will turn you into an eating machine and combined with Tren’s amazing anabolic abilities, it can indeed yield some serious lean mass. However it usually takes several weeks go start feeling its effect and most will cycle EQ for 16 plus weeks and some even run upwards of 20 weeks but the distance you elect to run this cycle will have still need to be determined. I’am thinking 14-16 weeks. Front loading is also recommended with EQ at 1.5 times the cycle dosage for the first two weeks.

In reference to Masteron:

Assuming you are talking about Mast-p here and not the ethanate version, I would say to run this at the tail end of your cycle as a hardener but only based on your progress. If you are satisfied with your gains then the final weeks can be closed with Mast prop for a nice hard dense look.
Now there is positive chatter regarding running a Tren-E/Mast-E/Test cycle but I have not ran this combo before and can not give you an honest opinion. Although Mast will not aromatize elimination any further contribution to E2 related sides, it is a DHT derivative and high DHT is rough on the hairline, prostate, and contributes greatly to aggression.

Both compounds in question here have manageable sides and both will stack well with what you are planning but do be careful not to get blindsided with sides from the long ester Tren since they will sneak up on you so respect your dosing.

So which ever way you decide to go, Mast or EQ, mapping out your cycle and deciding on the duration will be the question at hand for you since both compounds are good choices. I have always favored EQ for nice lean mass myself since Mast tend to dry me up but that's just my opinion.

Hulksmash91

Thank you milkin. Tons of great knowledge and solid advice. I still have a good way to go before I start this cycle but if I keep getting solid advice like this then I feel like I will be good to go.

56too

I agree with Milkin, if you've never run tren I would definitely suggest not running the e ester. If something goes wrong and with tren it easily could you'll have a few weeks of pure hell to contend with lol. I did a cycle which included tren a once and once is all that will ever happen. I would literally come home and cry like a baby lol, couldn't sleep , felt fatigued all the time. Once I stopped it was a matter of days and I was back to normal.. I think a nice cutter would be sust, eq and mast.  with 50mg of provi ed  so you dont even need an AI. I love that cycle and have ran it a few times now with great results.

anabolic-city

Id use either EQ at 600mg pw

or Mast P at 400mg pw.

Difficult to compare the two really, but with Tren in your cycle your not going to lose any muscle, so whichever one you add will yield the results you seek!

Personally - BOTH!

valhallaking

if it were me i would go with mast prop for the last 8 weeks of your cycle. as long as your bf% is low enough mast prop works miracals lol.