Masteron

Vail 61

I'm starting to put together a cycle for the coming summer and I have always put masteron with my trenboline and testosterone why ? well that's what alot of people recommend. So masteron supposably helps you benefit from the other steroids. It was a great cycle for sure but drostsnolone is not cheap and I just want to here some thoughts on this and if there wasn't maybe something else instead of drostsnolone, maybe deca or maybe both I'm not trying to be cheap I will happily pay a little more for good results but on the other hand money is something that I don't have a lot of. Since I have a little time I want to get it all together in advance thanks brothers and sisters

LHV

I’m currently blasting on Test E 500, Deca 400 and Masteron E 400 weekly (pinned twice weekly) and having a ball. I feel great, no sides I don’t think (I’m a hypochondriac so it’s hard to tell) and putting on some discernable muscle although it’s only been a few weeks. This is my favourite stack thus far although my experience is limited to test, Deca, masteron and dianabol

Gainz.

Test, tren and mast are 1 hell of a combination!
I just finished a 12 week cycle (with deca in there)
I will not be running deca next time tho.

So you want to know if there's a better choice than mast for tren... NO THERES NOT!
Mast can drastically reduce the nasty sides that tren can cause. like mood swings, paranoia, delusions and all that nasty shit!

But I have to be completely honest...
Running mast and tren together has a very big chance of dramatically increasing your sex drive! Like... remember when you were 16 and thought about pussy every second of the day? Getting random hard ons because it was windy and the distance mountains kinda looked like tits?
Well... just be prepared for that to happen again!
If you have a gf or wife, you absolutely need to tell her about these sides. If you don't have any female in your life... I highly suggest finding one!
I really can't stress enough how much the mix can increase your libido.

But other than that... its fucking amazing!
Its like feeling like superman and John Holmes all the time, insane ambition and drive. Massive pumps during your workouts and after 2 weeks you will see physical improvement every 4-5 days (depending on your diet and effort)
I loved this cycle so much
(400mg test, 200mg deca, 200mg tren, 200mg mast) that in 12-14 weeks I'll be doing another cycle 500mg test, 400mg tren and 400mg mast. I already gave my gf the heads up... that I'm doubling up the dosages... shes nervous... but excited 🤣😂.

Now as far as mast being exspensive, you can run a lower dose of mast than everything else. 200mg of mast is the lowest I would go.

If you have any other questions, please ask... I'm a open book 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: LHV

suppsforlife

You would see most people here vouch for masteron. it's actually great. Deca is great too, but they are completely two different steroids so it really depends on what you're searching for.
Test + Mast + Tren + Deca is doable, but only if you're sure about what you're doing. that's not a light cycle

Gainz.

You "feel" the mast... you don't really "feel" the deca. But deca is arguably stronger.
I just love the way mast makes me feel