Masteron

strong

I have a few questions about Mast. I had a bad experience with winny orals drying out too much my joints hurt like crazy..

will Mast dry me up the same way?

is it worth me using if I'm not under 10% bf?

I read a lot but I need real world experience.. Let me know your experience..

csancheezy

mast as well strong, would like to run it sooner than later. Maybe some of the other brothers can answer your questions with some real world experience. 

Dolf

I've used mast p, and liked it a lot strong. To me it's like winny, but without all the nasty sides and liver strain. Yes it does shine more if your under 10% bf, but as long as your close say 12 to 15% you'll see results. If you use an ai on a steady basis you'll likely need to adjust it since mast works against estro. 

strong

I'm planning my next cycle already Cheezy so I have a plan till summer. I am going to run a tren cycle in the spring and I know I might be around 10/12 bf at that time. Ive just been focused on reading about mast and like to hear real world.

strong

Dolf, Does it dry you up like winny?  Ive also read a few things about making you a douche but they say that about tren. I was fine on tren,,,

Dolf

Yes it'll dry you up, and make you hard but without the joint pain and other sides of winny. The leaner you are the more noticeable the effects are. I'd say as long as you're 12% bf or under you'd be gtg. Test p/tren a/mast p will be my spring cutter this year. 

A

Axle

mast will give you the hard look you are wanting while cutting .  Me personally like to have my dose at 600 or above for it to really shine .  Good thing about mast is its a DHT so you could take a test and a 19nor with it and there not fighting each other.     Mast will cause some significant hair loss though.     I never have any joint problems on mast.    I have seen people get good results with mast while under 13 -14 % BF.  It will help you cut some of your BF with proper diet and training.

this may be contrary to some believes but IMO, Simply this boils down to , if there is too much BF in front of the muscles then even though you muscle are hard and dry you can't see the difference.  I believe mast works the same on a guy with 17% BF as it does with a guy that's 9% BF you just can't see the noticeable changes because there is to much BF in the way.  So then this leads me to say this , IMO mast ability to shine is determined a lot on how your bodies proportioned.

Little Example- You may have 14% BF and most of the bf is in your lower stomach, but your legs , arm and chest are pretty defined.  Then mast will make a noticeable effect on the areas that are already defined. 

Dolf

I'm with you ax man on mast working regardless of bf%. The main reasoning with better results at lower bf% is whether the juice is worth the squeeze? Are you getting your monies worth out of it at a higher bf%. I feel like most guys use mast to bring that core section to the next level. Strong is a hard headed motherfucker, so when he puts his mind to doing something he's gonna go balls out and do it. He shed a good amount of bf on a sust/npp/var cycle with disciplined diet and the dreaded cardio. Keeping this in mind strong is a great candidate for mast. 

A

Axle

he will be blown away with the effects of mast.   He will be able to walk round with a 6pck and some perky pecs!  Lol. For real though mast gives me the pumped look at relaxed state when my bf is down it shines like a spot light.

Dolf

My buddy tapped me on the arm while I was using mast. He said my arm felt like he was hitting a brick. The hardening effects are great

A

Axle

is where it shines.  i have folks ask me all the time what is masteron like .  I say well if your standing in the mirror and you look good relaxed but when you mildly flex you look great then add some masteron to get that great look.  For me you can say goodby to your hair though. Lol.   

strong

Brother Dolf, Its like you know me. Thank you and Axel for the input..  I am noticing my hair falling out. I have 4 older brothers and they all have thinning hair so I'm predisposed to it.. I'm runnin a prop tren ace mast p in the spring... I'LL be cut up and bald...

gearbankintl

just dont run long periods on mast. It is hell on your cholesterol and will cause hair loss if any extended period of time. Keep it shorter and you will step the majority of the issues.

That being said I love the stuff. Dolf is right on, Tren+Prop+Mast is the deal brother.

If BF is a bit harder add in very low t3 and keep in arimidex , lower the estrogen, easier it is to cut the bf imo.

Pankration

Just falls on Mast and Winny. Last Mast I used was amazing, I mean sandpapered skin and water hose veins but no hair loss. Even though I didn't have loss I stopped because I had exceeded my normal 5wks on Mast. 

strong

Question, I plan on running mast in my spring cutter. I have been having trouble with winny and var cramping me and drying me out. I'm thinking of running mast the last 4 weeks of my current cycle to see if it agrees with me... Thoughts??

Outlawthing

i used it last spring and it will defi tally Hardin you up but I felt like I could never get  hydrated pee was always yellow and I pissed a lot used it with tren and prop I have higher by so at this point not my first choice but I agree with everyone's comments it works the same no matter your fat  just can't see as much  also I think like axle said a high dose is needed for it to really shine