Meal Prep

SharonKY

[[{"fid":"31157","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

Kale and Chickpea with Mushrooms.  This is the base to my meals this week. 

[[{"fid":"31158","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

Homemade Coconut Chicken Curry with Kale/Chickpea Mix (from above)

[[{"fid":"31159","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

Cajun Citrus Shrimp with Multigrain Rice and Kale Saute (no chickpeas or mushrooms in this one)
[[{"fid":"31160","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

For dinner we are having lamb gyros (again homemade).  The family wants tabouli salad..but we dont have any couscous.  SO...I decided to make this out of the multigrain rice that I had left over from prep.  Multigrain rice, tomatoes, cucumbers, green onion, lemon juice, olive oil, mint, and dill. 
I will post a photo of the gyros later on since they arent made just yet.

Feedback appreciated.....I'm going to sit down and put my feet up.  I have been cooking and prepping since 9am.

I

icdeadlifters

SharonKY said:
</p><p>Thanks...my husband said I need a show.  I shall call it "Chef Gainz"</p><p> </p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>Lmao.... Hell yea</p>