Medical question for a friend, seriously

JdDaniel01

So, a good Navy buddy of mine just had a spinal fusion surgery basically like mine. When I had my surgery, my fusion took an extremely long time and never really fused 100%. We’ve all heard of collagen and tendon etc benefits from even low doses of deca. Just as an off the wall brainstorming question, do you guys think that deca could be used in a therapeutic application to increase synthesis and expedite any growth in this area. Like I said, just something I was thinking of. The VA is fucking with him pretty bad (like they do with us all). Being that I’ve gone through it, I’m trying to think of any way to help my dawg not have to go through the shit I had to go through. Ive already got him going on some good cbd for pain since the docs won’t give him shit basically. Any bit of help would be beneficial. Growth is not an option due to price obviously. We are both on military disability and neither us has that kinda bread. Any help would be appreciated. (Blast? Semp? Strong?)

SemperFi

I am not an expert or knowledgeable enough to recommend Deca in this serious of a situation. Connective tissue is difficult because of the lack of blood flow and the slower rate of cell replacement as compared to other parts of the body. Deca can increase collagen synthesis but I personally would be more inclined to lean at looking into TB500 & BPC157. Understand there are no human research done on either and the actual sourcing will be a crap shoot. ;)

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

one of the levels of my fusion sealed tigher Than a frogs ass. The other not really worth a shit. I hope I don’t have to fuck with my back anymore. I’ve been doing 650lb rackpulls lately, so you never know. Just a concept I’ve never really pondered or seen any major discussion about. Obviously tendinitis is in a whole different ballpark than skeletal material

SemperFi

There is no doubts that steroids increase bone density. Steroids have long been used to treat osteoporosis. The information I have available on Deca and what I have used it for is more inline with joint lubrication not healing specific.

BTW- there is a price to be paid for everything that we do. Be careful with your back. The bill will become due eventually.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

The first thing that came to mind while reading was growth... I would consider a ghrp or ghrh. Again, like SF said, sourcing is a crap shoot. There is one source that I like, but it's pricey as far as shipping. Pm me for details if interested