Melanotan?

Turning 40

My regular source now sells Melanotan.

Anyone had any experience of this?

Tried a search on here and got zero results. Figured some of you fella's, especially anybody competing, might have experience.

A

Axle

I have experience with Mton 2.   I like the stuff , it helps with sleep, sex drive & you can get dark twice as fast tanning.   it will make your hear race for a second after taking so be ready freaked me out at first. 

Nytex

Oh MTII is excellent stuff , you can change your race LOL .  Side effects can be uncomfortable but not bad, it will almost certainly give you a knotted up stomach, but if your dose is too high it will get worse .  A positive side effect is the INSANE over the top erections, although at 2 or 3 am when you are raging it can start to get annoying. 

When I go on vacation I pin it and never ever need sun screen, even in the hottest carribean or mexican sun. You will not burn .

3rd_levelup

Lol, yes I turned black with mt11. The problem is is if you have birthmarks or moles they too turn dark, very dark. I swear I had freckles where I have never had them before on my face.

A

Axle

Soeaking of that I got asked on a date one time , ol girl asked are you sure your Caucasian I had to show some pictures of me before getting on the Mton&tanning regiment to prove my race. Lol.   That stuff gets your dark, buts let just say she enjoyed Mton2 just as much as me.

A

Axle

Axle said:
</p><p>Speaking of that I got asked on a date one time , ol girl asked are you sure your Caucasian I had to show some pictures of me before getting on the Mton&tanning regiment to prove my race. Lol.   That stuff gets your dark, buts let just say she enjoyed Mton2 just as much as me.</p><p>
</p>

siegmund

ok you got my interest !!! Lol. Extreme over the top hardons ,and ,no sunscreen , I eat the shit ....(sunscreen) I'm dark now , but. send me 3.

Nytex

I have done that, seriously its not that fun . Maybe if you had 3 women in your bed or at the very least she takes an electric lady, but seriously the intensity of the MTII erections have woken me right up, and it feels like my penis is litterally trying to break free from its chains LOL, like the hulk in a straight jacket .

Anyway Sieg for you MT would probably be great in the spring when you are developing a base tan.  For those of you that want those hulk erections but not the tanning theres PT141

Nytex

Id have to double check this but I believe it was 10-15 mcg . If I recall correctly the bottles came in .10mg and I recon with 2 ml water then took 20 on my slin pin which is 10mcg.  Please double check me though, Ive got a lot of numbers that swim around in my head and I might be a decimal point off. Either way the method of dosing will work.

A

Axle

the target dose is 1 mg per 220lds so. Most sold in 10MG bottles ,  add 2cc of bac water. This will equal 10iu will equal 1 mg.    start by taking  5 IU see how you body reacts. Some people take to much don't sleep a wink that first night or there dick will stay hard all night.  I would palate after shot for about the first 10 shots so be ready.

I take 10iu ED so equivalent of 1mg a day.   I believe I explained this correctly. Pm me if you need me bro.

piston

Yes mt gves me wicked wood too and iI remember it upset my stomach so you really have to taper your dosage up. Let me dig up my notes and come back.

csancheezy

fact that you dont burn from the sun when you run this stuff, I have also heard that you hang onto the color for a long time.. But there is no way I need a 3 to 4 hour erection, sounds aggravating lol