Methyldrostanolone

csancheezy

Methyldrostanolone also called Superdrol. Has anyone used it? I found this on a sources site and became curious about it so I did a little bit of research. From what I found it seems to be almost an oral masteron, which I think is pretty intriguing. 

So has anyone used any of this stuff? What were your results and what did you think about the compound??

Dolf

It's a designer steroid, and not something I'd use. There's a lot more negatives with sdrol than positives. There's a reason you don't see or hear of anyone running it here. 

Outlawthing

I seen it to cheesy  i was thinking bout it what kinda sides we talking growning a third eye on your back or an alien popping out of your chest 

Uglpharma

SuperDrol is a ProHormone you use to be able to buy at GNC years ago, Then it was  made a schedule three drug and pulled from shelves, Ive used it and the sides were terrible. Nothing I would try again.

livinlife

stay away from it. I've ran it before and although I didn't have many/any sides I felt like complete shit throughout the whole cycle (8 weeks). Makes you not even want to hit the gym. I would not recommend it.  

peckerneck

Outlawthing said:
</p><p>I seen it to cheesy  i was thinking bout it what kinda sides we talking growning a third eye on your back or an alien popping out of your chest </p><p>
</p><p>I realize this is an old thread but I couldn't help myself.</p><p> </p><p>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZUVeMtYXc</p>

K

kargolas_123

I have trained at gym for 5 years so far, buy only tested the superdrol only one time, the side effects are horrible. It was from a big guy at gym,he gave me as gifts. I thought it was GTG,lol, but it finally almost made me die. I would def not recommend you use SUPERDROL. Stay away from it.

FillTheSyringe

Man i have no qualms with sdrol, just dont take too much. Dry gains and good strength boost. id rather use tbol but i dont think sdrol is bad persay