Mexican Pharmacies

rgonza22

Has any member or any body that you know filled a prescription, lately, in Juarez, Mexico or surrounding area??

I

icdeadlifters

Had a buddy over there and you can get scripts filled any where there with no ?s asked, he even said some you could walk in and just pick and pay for what you wanted. And Dolf is correct that place is sooooooo damn dangerous.

Dolf

My main concern would be getting kidnapped and my head cut off with a pocket knife by a drug cartel! 

rgonza22

Thousands of dismembered body part stuffed into garbage bags dumped in front of the police station. I plan on running in and out; no more than a couple of hours during the morning

swolesam

Cartels have no value for human life. So they will take your life for petty shit like a few bucks, and they wont think twice about it. Quite Dangerous.

Mleblanc

I went do work.down in Brownsville and was going to walk across and get a few things. But a guy i was working with was like look man I'm a Mexican and I wouldnt go across. He said they will spot you before you even get across. So i took his warni g if he was scared to go across I surely wasnt going to try it ! lol  Wish you luck man !

Big Nasty

rgonza22 said:
</p><p>Has any member or any body that you know filled a prescription, lately, in Juarez, Mexico or surrounding area??</p><p>
With all the good sources we have on MG, personally the risk isnt worth it in my opinion and would stick with our sources. However I can understand the lure of just going across the border. Pharma grade or not, its not worth it. </p><p> </p><p> </p>