MG community is family

getswole2127

hello all and hoping everyone is having a great start of the New Year! Super stoked about the gains I am getting thanks to tips from others on here. You know who you are :) I am seeing more and more new people on here asking questions and getting the correct answers thanks to MG comm reaching out on there own time to help these MG members out. The mods are chill and give you chance and don't bust your balls. That is much needed in a site like this. Feeling welcomed and having the help one needs to achieve there higgest goals and maintain them. Again, thank you everyone who keeps helping. Let's keep this community going strong! 

strong

+1 for the appreciation. You my friend are a solid dude. Keep doing what you're doing. I know we all get busy, Good to see your loyalty bro.... Looks like u know about words like loyalty, pride, honor, character and genuine caring is all about..

Dolf

Well said brother. If someone is in need of help who wants to go to a hostile environment to seek that help? Repect is the name of the game, and repect must always go both ways.

getswole2127

All y'all are bad ass! Coming from another community that is well known and I'm sure y'all could guess who it is lol they talk shit and and bag in people instead of doing the right thing to help them out. And y'all go above and beyond! Thank you brothers!

I'm glad I never bothered with the other site. I found MG very soon after my reentry into the scene. I couldn't be happier. Not only do we discuss one of my favorite topics (workout/gear) but it is ALL founded on respect, integrity, honesty, loyalty etc. These values are my top priority in life and guide everything I do. It's nice to have a Family that shares these values the way I do. Thanks MG!!!

JARHEAD2

Iggy, I'm glad to hear you're liking it here bro & I like see you in these threads. People learn each other right here in these threads. I've been blessed with some awesome pals here in these threads!! If I see a source not active, I wonder why. I may never see faces here but I know their character, & that's what it's important. Keep getting in!! 

Ignatius

Thanks brother, I'm gonna stay as active as possible. I understand what you mean about unactive sources not spending time getting to know their community and it makes no sense to me either.