MG Is my home

D

Dont_trip

And I am sure of it I was just banned on eroids for Virtually bitch Slapping RustyHooker(MoD)

Dolphshan can attest to this as he watched almost the whole thing.Then rusty banned me and deleted 3-4 of my post proving what an incompetent fool he was.To be honest I was laughing so hard when he banned me my face started hurting.It all started because mr.Mightymouse has a short man complex and came into the thread disrespecting so he got slapped right in the cock washer(Mouth)....Anyways all that did was prove how great this place is and how we are CUT FROM A DIFFERENT CLOTH OVER HERE.

D

Dont_trip

Amazing how source's will say some stupid shit and have a flock of fanboy defending them.Then if you go against the bullshit your weeded out by a manlet Mod who lacks the ability to get under 25% body fat

D

dolfanshan

He's a short vertically challenged troll who got smacked in the mouth with D_T's cock. D_T didn't even have to stand on his tippy toes either! Corruption is what can be a death sentence for sites like this. Its in all of our best interest to have integrity and honesty in MG...because if we do in the end we win by having legitimate and reputable source too!

siegmund

Sorry but , eroids carrys its own personality , as does mg, and im sure all sites do , the problem comes in with me when sites and plp sell out , for the mighty $$ I would hope evergone here has the love of the iron in them , and not sell out for a bottle of test is 30$ worth my name , and who I am , NEVER and cor that matter I dont give a fuck if I was offered 250 bottles of test ,,, NO,, and im hurting now , still NO,, I dont sell out my bros  and my site for no amount ,, wow another rant ,( I blew another cycle bad test , so now fuck it I stoned ,4 bowls and I usually take 2 hits do the math ) but ok ,, we the members here make mg ,, thats the love of it ,   sieg (I think)

siegmund

:))) the goal , us the community not getting ripped off ,, us the community gettting our pk :))))   if we dont beat the fuck out of each other , WE HAVE THAT ,,  opions vary there like assholes we all have one ,    and if a man cant look over a differnce of opion , he aint a man yet (imo)   I know we are strong here  :))))   as a fact :)))) for  .  Inquiring minds , this is as stated a honest review site ,, and what the mods cant pick up , we the members , fill in the blanks ,::)) a true honest review site and proud.     Sieg 

strong

I researched a lot about AAS on our site and eroids and another one. I am only a member here.... Loyalty and respect is what builds good relationships. SIEG.. Easy on the weed..

siegmund

Exception to the rule tonite ,, my friend , were all smiling , the wifey rode this one out with me shes smiling in the bed :)) me im smiling also .. so bad times call for drastic measures , and if a few bowls handle it ,,, theres peace ,   :))) your a  solid bro ,   strong  , glad you joined 

strong

Nice Sieg, Enjoy..... Now if this were a weed site id be top dog.. im glad u and mrs. sieg are smiling.....

Standingup

Its always been my thought that if a Mod wants to enter a forum discussion/ debate then he should do so with the rights and powers of a member only. To not like the way the argument is going and then have the nerve or shall I say spineless lack of nerve, to ban the person is cowardly.

Standingup

25 ???????????????    Don't you think that's a bit generous ?    Sderiously and honest number is closer to 30

siegmund

Yes , most deffently , agree , if there going to chime in , and things get heated , there is no right to pull out a hammer ,, I agree 100% ,, like I said if a man cant except a differnce of opion , hes not matured yet     sieg

D

Dont_trip

Yea that was a very generous number.I remember him saying he was 210 10% at his leanest ROFLMAO Pictures or that shit did not happen.He is full of  it and people feed into his delusion.

D

Dont_trip

Yeah he actually started the fight and when I smacked him around he deleted are whole conversation and banned me,I think the final straw was "This is my original Handle Slap Stick,Now stop pretending to be a tuff guy and do your job"

Standingup

Hes always been a cry baby cunt and a little tattle tale too. Probably why they made him a mod, they knew hed be nothing more than a puppet. I still cant get over the pure shame of making a guy who looks like he does a mod for that site though no matter how much of a sock puppet he is.  I guess viking is getting too busy shaving the hair of his husbands back, and Nitti is still planning on coming to beat me up. 

D

Dont_trip

Bro I laughed pretty hard right now you damn near made tears stream from my eyes.Rusty is a jack wagon no doubt he jumped in the shark tank