MG Is my home

Standingup

Someone should quickly dig back to failed EBC and see if the can find a great pose of fat48  aka rusty. Or did they quickly clean those up and send them out for airbrushing. lolololol

Standingup

I'll see if I can make this work. Its only a back shot and believe me his side and front shots were way more laughable.

D

Dont_trip

the one of him at 210lbs 10% body fat that he claims was his best.Someone should of told him dream's don't count.

borsuczek

They just seems to be packed with posers. Most of them have millions of karma and talking real rubbish and being rude on top of that. Everytime I asked question I got hundreds replies that fits of all explained nothing and second of all being about something different then I ask about. Wasteof time. Real waste of time.

strong

I agree With Borsuczek. Before I joined here I went on other sites. I was just researching stuff.  the chats were bullshit so when I saw chats here and they were genuine conversations.... I joined here and love the community.

borsuczek

Nice one with finding this thread! It's exactly what I said. A lot of idiots who have nothing better to do then humiliate themselves...

D

Dont_trip

He literally just lathered himself in baby oil and took pictures he went from 30%bf to 29.5%bf in 3 months on anabolics.....Computer wizard. Good post standing you outed mr mighty mouse LoL

borsuczek

I'm back yes:). Nice to hear u all again! I was on EROIDS and elitefitness... Both not good but EROIDS really bad!

D

Dont_trip

Elitefitness=Sellout's N2BM BullS^%$

Eroids=Sell out city Payed for by sources,Power tripping LoL
Mg=Solid Foundation Needing more members like you and every other solid member

D

dolfanshan

The comments under the pic are fucking priceless!!! I had tears coming from my eyes