MHN or MOHN

Ermahgerd

Methylhydroxynandrolone, anyone ever run it? I have one supplier for it and can't find too much on it. Used to be a prohormone, dunno what else really.

Anabolic/Androgenic ratio is ridiculous on paper, and most max doses I see for men is only 20-40mg/day. Anecdotal feedback seems to put it somewhere between Tbol and var, both of which i love. My girlfriend has been on only 1mg for about 4 weeks and her strength has jumped way up, no real noticable sides yet. 

Just looking for info/feedback, I got plenty of the stuff to kickstart my high primo/low test cycle I have planned. Won't be starting for a bit but I will log it for sure.

its bedtime for me lol, see y'all in the morning

Ermahgerd

LoL nobody? Damnit! Guess I will just be the guinea pig and report my results here. Will be using it in my primo cycle, which I have posted in the cycle section if anyone wants to take a look. 

Bigtest131

I have had it from a local nutrition store that had PH behind the counter !! But I seen small gains but I could tell i took it 

Ermahgerd

It seemed to be more popular in the UK than the US, people either seem to like it or get nothing out of it. I just wanna give it a go and try something new :)