MIX-6

Scandal

I am currently using this Lab for my first Test E cycle and have noticed a few blends on their website, any feedback on what the benefits (positive or not) on this.

Pharma mix-6 500

Testostrone-Enanthate 200mg/ml, Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg/ml & Masteron-Enanthate 200mg/ml (10ml)

Testosterone is the male sex hormone responsible for many of the physical and emotional traits of men. Testosterone Enanthate is probably the most commonly used form of testosterone by both athletes and bodybuilders alike. Extremely effective for building muscle and enhancing strength, promotes health and well-being, enhances libido, increases energy, promotes fat loss and can also boost immunity. Testosterone aids in gaining and preserving lean muscle mass. It prevents against bone loss as well as heart disease.

Testosterone exerts both genomic and non-genomic effects in the human body. This means that while many of testosterone’s effects are mediated by the androgen receptor, and gene transcription, many also occur without such stimulation.

Outlawthing

The prob with blends is if you start having sides and have never run the product you don't know which compound is doing what and you can't adjust secondly 600mg  per ml will most likly have pip  it's for advanced users who take a lot of gear at once cutting down on injection size  people that know how there body will react also I know this is a broken record but tren e on first tren run   is not a good idea if Adamant about blend run a cutstack which will be short ester version  my advice because I have just done this and it was very informative  I ran tren and test p at end of last cycle  t get a feel for it  it does have sides and it does change mentality  and I would not want to ride rhe long ester without knowing what to expect because once that e hits  you gotta ride that pony on Home 

Dolf

X3 with OL, and the mix of more test than tren is not advised. Running tren with a low dose of test is the better option. The other benifit of short esters is the ability to quickly adjust your dosages. You can make adjustments in a few days rather than weeks.

strong

My experience with blends was with sustatren.  I didn't plan on it. I asked a source and he sent me one to try. I have to say it was very effective. I blasted the 2 bottles and finished up with Tren ace/prop. and to me the tren ace and prop was way better then a blend. I was able to lower my test to equal 100mg shots. I finally was running 400mgs of tren and 300mgs of test prop. I ran that for 6 weeks and it transformed me. I would recommend separate bottle and finding your perfect mix.