Mixing long and short esters

milkin

Interseting topic here :

Who thinks mixing long and short esters affect each others half life ? For example, if you mix 1 ml of test cyp with 1 ml of test prop, will the prop still hold its average 4 day half life or will it be longer ? Let's here your opinion.

Nytex

Isnt that like one making their own half way version of sustanon ?  I would tend not to think the prop would last any longer than before. The esters are bonded to the hormone as far as I know which is why sustanon works the way it does. If blending esters worked that way sust would have a much shorter half life because the undecanoate would be shortened just as the prop is lengthened right ?

Nytex

I have used a long estered test with NPP *(a short estered nandrolone) but mainly as therapy for joints without having to worry about nandrolone sides.

B

Burrr

I don't think the mixing changes anything, and the test will behave just like you pinned the to compounds separately.

GS9902

Nytex is correct. Once the hormone is bonded to an ester it stays that way. That's why there are so many. Most folks don't realize there are as many esters as there truly is. The marketplace has slowly made favorites and due to demand that's how we've ended up with only a handful of commonly available esters. If you really wanted a particular half life there are "Raws" companies where you can find exactly what you need. 

Predator

Just saw the question as I'm sitting here eating my sushi and fruit for lunch. i was getting ready to hunker down and start typing on my phone until I saw GS's response. As usual he's all over it.esters are attached to the hormones and will not change just because you mix the two finished products together. +1 for a great explanation GS