Mk677 or Osterine

Newby1973

Hi Gents thinking of using either MK677 or Ostarine for first time ,I know you can stack them both together and I know u need a PCT after ostarine ,my question is which will give better results ,I’m looking for lean gains ,is it better to cycle for 7/10 days then same time off or continue taking for 4/8 weeks then stop.
If just taking MK how do u mitigate the water retention and do you need on cycle support with Sarms

suppsforlife

Hi Gents thinking of using either MK677 or Ostarine for first time ,I know you can stack them both together and I know u need a PCT after ostarine ,my question is which will give better results ,I’m looking for lean gains ,is it better to cycle for 7/10 days then same time off or continue taking for 4/8 weeks then stop.
If just taking MK how do u mitigate the water retention and do you need on cycle support with Sarms
Is very hard to say which one is going to offer better results. Everyone is different so you could get very different results. Better check them both and see which one is most suitable for you and your needs.
about cycling 7-10 days - that's simply not worth it. for fitness needs, 7-10 days is not something that can make a big difference. usually, cycles of 4-8 weeks is what most people run.
about mitigating the water retention - diet is the key factor. but it is highly individual too.
and yeah, i would recommend cycle support with sarms. vitamins, minerals, protection of liver and others

HGH.to

Start with Ostarine for 4 weeks and see how it goes.
Then go for MK for 4 weeks and see how it goes.
Then PCT.
Later could stack them together

suppsforlife

a bulking diet is actually the one causing water retention because it usually involves lots of carbs
also, testosterone is likely to increase estrogen which again leads to water retention.