mondays

wtdragon

Just gotta vent. Broke my phone screen this morning damn it......... had it in back pocket stepped up and glute flexxed and yup there it went. Lol buns of steel. Bad ending to the day some efin plumber left a piece of pipe on floor I stepped on it walking backward  and took a dive landed on a pile of his shit and ripped my arm open in 3 spots. Sitting here waiting to see doc. Damn it. Today is chest and back . Gonna take stitches to close it up.son of a bitch. Looks like a week of legs

Kfizzle

Damn bro!!! Thats unfortunate!  I hate getting injured almost as much as I hate when my phone gets broken! Just gotta laugh it off bro, don't let it bring you down... a week of legs will be AWESOME LOL! 

Dolf

Nothing ruins a good fart more than shitting your drawers. Sharting is the worst...lol

A

AnabolicPerformance

WT I dont know how I missed this thread yesterday but all I can say is damn! Hopefully yesterday was the worst part of the week...if today was worse than yesterday just say hell with it and take a week off

SwellMel

That is really sad, but then again sad spelled backwards is Das and "Das no good" way to start your week bro!  Here's to a good week of legs, hope you rock the gym brother.