motivation

I

icdeadlifters

contest.bodybuilding.com/bio/117862/ 

I look at this physique every morning. It gives me the drive, the will...etc. This is one of many "works of art" that I follow. I strive for the same mentality they have. Along side Arnold, flex, Ronnie Coleman this is an amazing physique....

JdDaniel01

I remember when he first hit the scene, I thought that his tri's were from another planet. His midsection has always been on the thick side, but I think he could get past it if he could finally nail his conditioning. I am all about Cedric McMillan these days, I wish the big leagues would start pushing his type of physique just a little more. That's all a matter of what the judges are scoring though. I love the freaks, but i also love those "X" men...

M

Mister A

There are some new pics of Roelly recently released where he looks like he could be pushing top 3 at the Olympia this year. Got the midsection issues under control apparently and has brought up his weak points big time. Heres him guest posing looking like a fucking monster.

https://youtu.be/P4MHgjyNN_Q

SharonKY

My drive...motivation....goal.....(DLB)

I just want to know what her stack is....I know there is one. 

[[{"fid":"29880","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

SharonKY

Calm and I thought exactly HGH was on board.

I am sure there is some var in there at some point ...like around expos and photo shoots.

I

icdeadlifters

All I can say is mmmmmm, mmmm, mmm. That is sexy..... I say the same Sharon.  var, HGH.

swolesam

she's prob on all kinds of shit including injectables, 1 of which would be EQ for the fullness and vascularity, and how well tolerated EQ is for women.

SharonKY

He is cute....they are going to be at the Flex in Nashville in July....might go to get a glimpse :) (Calm is supposed to go with me)