Motto to Live By

SwellMel

Geez, after the "Recipe on How to Make Injectable D-Bol" thread, I thought I would try to lighten it up a bit, here's a kick at the can boys.

What is your motto or motto(s) in life.

Mine is "Know a lot about something and a little about everything." (other than how to make injectable D-Bol!).

I used to to love our family motto, told it to my daughters and they busted up and luckily they both turned out normal, college students and one graduate.

Don't get high on your own supply.

Always keep your guard up.

Have fun Guys....Go MG Brothers.

ramdisck

anything you want to accomplish can be done with work, commitment, and dedication.

I tell my boys all the time that nothing is won on the mat. (wrestling) you win the match in the practice room. 

I learned too late in life that spending all your time thinking of today, tomorrow you'll wish you prepared yesterday.

not really a motto per say but I live it everyday and instill it in my family.

Big Nasty

Got a couple that I like and strive to live by: 

- Greatness is achieved in a lot of small things done well! 

- Its not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves... 

-If it doesnt challenge you it doesnt change you

- Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret

JARHEAD2

Yes Sir, amen... This is my main one too & it is the hardest at times but I remember the One who told me this & I'm reminded I'm not alone!!

Another one I live by is dream big & never live below your dreams!

What kind of leatherneck would I be if I didn't say Semper Fidelis, Always Faithful!

SwellMel

Hey Jarhead, good motto. I used a similar one the other day, had a plumber try to give me a quote for $2,500.00 for a $600.00 job and so I told them the same line Jim Harbaugh of Michigan tweeted about the 49ers coach, "don't be deceived, you shall reap what you sow." I like that one.....more or less a Karma related motto.

Dolf

We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.

Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.

I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.

Ignatius

Some good ones on here! Great topic! I missed the dbol thread I guess. My motto to live by is simple. 

IF YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING YOU'RE GONNA KEEP GETTING WHAT YOU'RE GETTING. 

So basically if you want to change something you have to change your ways. Every aspect in life can utilize this from health to fitness to relationships to finances and so on. 

ramdisck

This is a good one Ignatius. It's similar to what many consider the definition of insanity.  "continuing to do the same thing and expecting different results"

These both always rack my brain when it comes to building muscle and making gains though. If I am doing the same workout everyday for a month and I am gaining, I will not continue to get the same gains unless i change my routine. That means to keep getting what i am getting I need to do something different than what i am doing.  just food for thought.

I Iove it brother. I have been going through some tough trials lately and I keep repeating that phrase to myself. When I read it on your post it was like the man upstairs telling me to keep doing what I'm doing and press on through the trouble Thanks!

JARHEAD2 said:
</p><p>Yes Sir, amen... This is my main one too & it is the hardest at times but I remember the One who told me this & I'm reminded I'm not alone!!</p><p>Another one I live by is dream big & never live below your dreams!</p><p>What kind of leatherneck would I be if I didn't say Semper Fidelis, Always Faithful!</p><p> </p><p>That's right Leatherneck. I got Semper Fi tatted across my stomach. Always Faithful!!!</p><p>
</p>