MTC oil. what is it and it's uses

built_tough

What is MTC oil.  well, its medium chained triglycirides.  "what the hell is that?"  very simple.  its the only type of fat that is not used by the body to be stored as fat.  these MTC's can be found in coconut and palm oils.  the distinction between getting a bottle of strictly "MTC oil" and lets say eating some coconut is that , eating coconut still has some fats, that are not completely all mtc's which can be potentially stored as fat.  so the purpose of "MTC oil" is that these oils are jus that.  only the MTC oil that is taken from the coconut and palm whitout the added extra fats that are worthless for us or can be un healthy , althought coconut has more healthy fat than unhealthy ones.  it can be used in baking, on salads , etc.  i have bought 2 bottles of this stuff.  hell, even today i went ahead and made a 4 egg omelette and threw a tablespoon of MTC oil in there.  it's actually tasteless so its easy to add flavoring to it if you want.  i also made an excellent bananna bread alternative which i will share the recipe here for you guys.  it's really very very good and tasty.   im not going to write up a whole storm on this stuff, but if you google MTC oil, you will get soo much information on it.  so that's why i had to share this.  i believe we all need this in our diets, because mtc is the one type of fat that actually burns stored fat and its good for you.