Muscle Guru's Family is Growing

D

Dont_trip

We got Strong,I am the one,Turning 40,Borsuczek,outlawthing all contributing It is very nice to see.If I left anyone out forgive me lets continue to grow guy's all the vet's should be investing time in new members I know that all these new/returning members really ReLit The fire for me,Dolphshan has read my message's to him with defeat in my words LoL due to lack of action.I hope you guy's continue to stay and help anyway you can we all Have wisdom and experience please share there is not One greater than the other.We all are equal and we all respect each other equally =)

D

dolfanshan

Yep I was just bragging to sieg about the excellent base of active members being built here. Sieg said quality members at that! MG to me is a healthier atmosphere as far as review sites go. No vertically challenged, chubby, treasure troll looking mods either!!! :)

D

Dont_trip

I hope everyone feel's comfortable enough to share anything here either by forum post or via PM We are here to help and be helped.

K

krisbr

Lol, no eroids mods here. I feel it just takes time and dedication to make something suceed. Few great things in life come without hard work and perseverance. 

D

dolfanshan

That's the Gods honest truth in every aspect of life krisbr!!!

strong

Nice... a lot of praise and wisdom going on in this thread.. This is a great place to be. all u guys on this thread have helped me.. The very key thing is respect eachother...  D T I love the fire in your belly.. My brothers. I used to be strong as shit. Life and injuries have gotten in my way the last few years. Today I hit 315 for 7 reps flat bench and 225 for 20 reps flat bench on a total burnout set..  I used to bench 420ish. im getting close.... THanks for letting me share....

siegmund

×10,what everyone said :))) I can remember a time last year , where I just kept posting and posting , forum topic after topic , had kfizz sifi , mmods of course , nov came aboard , then it was dolp and dt , that picked up the slack an d took the rains ,,:))) now its up to the next man and woman ,( sorry borzy missed you and mrs fizzle ) all any new member has to do is show the respect they received , and pass it on ,  im proud ,, to be among such respect and good hearted plp , quality over quanity , and if I missed names which I missed alot , strong , piston , bigl,  bigstick , krig or I am , everyone ,  by far we are the most solidest , tightest site , out here ,     sieg

siegmund

Its not about the #s brother , its about you being happy with you ,, I know at my age , y dedication and love of the iron shows , dosnt matter what im pushing now ,,, not now but when jacked and right I look like I can put up 500 ,lol that would split me of course but just about 50 ,and doing the best I I can , if I feel and look good , at 50 or any age for that matter , thats what counts I

strong

I here u bro. im not happy with me that's why I haven't posted pics. im working extremely hard after being off 8 months. major injuries caught up... I love putting in the work brother......Sieg if I can learn to be happy with me than I will have broken a big barrier.

siegmund

You will my friend , you must ,!!! If your not happy or love you , its hard to be all you were meant to be .... I had that barrier to cross , you know someshit about me now ,,, I chose a crazy path but it never changed my heart bro ,, and your alot like me and I know you have a good heart , I know plp trust my life depended on knowing plp,, just because were rough around the edges , dosnt mchange our hearts ,, were cut from the same cloth , and you like me have a woman and fam now that respects and needs us , and we will not disappoint !!!! And I know your heart by your words ,,, we lived through a living hell for a life time other plp wouldnt physicaly or mentaly indoor, ,, im out of shape like a mother fucker right now another cycle blown ,, guess what , im back under the steel and in 3 weeks or a month , im back ,, and you my friend are a suvivor , so hold that head up and in about a month will both snap a selfie ,, your brother ( and I mean that )   sieg

siegmund

And for that matter our whole community here is cut from that cloth , birds of a feather , flock together , and I know as a fact in my heart if I asked anyone on this site for help in anyway they would do the best they could to help the same as I , thats what other sites and so fourth are going to be jellouse of we are true fam here ,  and yes as we grow , we are bound to get some exceptions to the rule , but what the mods cant hash out we will , we will keep our streets clean ,, feels real good bro , I know its a cyber site , but were more than that here , thats what makes us the best ,, just in my opion.  , and to add to my last post , strong your like me everytime I get knocked down , I jump right up and thats fine , when someone stops getting up is when trouble hits sieg

strong

i think we got 2 more good ones here with ruben and krisbr... i like how ruben came back strong with answers and we didn't spoon feed him... This shit is no joke...  im going out to have some fun tonight... my policy has been no alcohol while on the needle but fuck i can use just 2.

siegmund

And excellent post dt , I like it anyway pulls everyone together , even stronger , I know I have a smile on being around such solid brothers ,+1.