Muscle gurus status

3rd_levelup

So this place has drawn some solid knowledgeable members and sources. Mods here have a candid approach yet mantan seem to maintain control. A different atmosphere from bop and eroid. Feeling warm and fuzzy here dudes must be the 900mg of test I poked this week. 

Who else likes it here?

csancheezy

always look forward to getting on during the days, and have made some good buds. All I ever here is people talk about how much better it is here than everywhere else haha, so I don't really want to move around

Uglpharma

You know what my answer is brother, I love this place and Im not going anywhere. Hey 3rd, I pinned 900mg of Test yesterday too, really I did.

strong

I owe a lot to mg. I learned everything here. I have run 4 successful cycles. not a veteran but during last winter when I'm slow at work I lived on here and swallowed up some knowledge. went from a big mother fucker at 287lbs and strong. now I'm 240 lbs and just as strong but look awhole lot better. I put in the work and ive been working out 30 years but knowledge of the sauce was learned here. I love this place and will be bothering you all with nonsense talk as soon as work slows down...

Outlawthing

no place I'd rather be  you guys are like family to me  laugh cry and talk  we are like brothers.  I have learned so much bad the best cycle ever and also helped others  

A

AnabolicPerformance

Yea this is home...you got it all in one spot. Cool guys to shoot the breeze with, random threads to laugh to, about as much depth of knowledge you could ask for, without a bunch of drama